Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th August 2007, 10:38   #31
BHPian

There could be another item to the list. i.e. a heated / emotional discussion with the co-passenger may also take the attention of the driver away.
goldsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2007, 11:14   #32
BANNED

Zappo bhai, don't get me wrong. I never cause menace to other vehicles. Though I drive fast on bikes, I always follow rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Now that you are a member I will wait for the day when you post on a biker menace thread or crib somewhere about how some idiotic biker cut across your car and damaged it (god forbid). Then I will take you back on this statement of yours.
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2007, 11:16   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
4. Seriously debating with fellow passengers
Hi GoldSun, I have already included in the list as 4th point. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsun View Post
There could be another item to the list. i.e. a heated / emotional discussion with the co-passenger may also take the attention of the driver away.
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2007, 12:19   #34
BHPian

Why dont they make wearing Shades/Sunglasses while driving an offence?? The driver may not be able to see the road properly wearing shades, isn't it?
compenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2010, 14:28   #35

Actually, one should appreciate those people who discover such offences. Maybe even award them with Bharat Ratna or Padmavibhushan awards. People also cause distractions (a beautiful girl or a hansome guy )

You should appreciate the fact that we are fined for not deterring us from offences, but for the fact that fines are a good source for income for the govt. (also a good source for pocket money for those who enforce them).
newinthomas73 is offline   Reply With Quote