So now its
Say NO to drags !
Nice one !!!!
"You dont need DRAGS to fit in!"
"Drags can kill you!"
"Drags - The first time, maybe your last!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
I dunno how many of you realise what the title drag king here could also imply and initially I thought thats what it was all about
Knotty Knotty!!!!
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 02:00   #17
BHPian

so what all "flashy" vehicles did the gang buy with a budget of 1 crore?
cheap_deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 07:33   #18
BANNED

Hey guys, you have met this guy Sukesh? You didn't notice anything fishy with that guy???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Drag king or not, he certainly can be named the "CON KING" .
Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
I still remember the look on v1p3rs face when sukesh asked him 'why' mclarens car was running high compression.
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 08:17   #19
Senior - BHPian

@cheap_deal,he had a green mondeo .. and a zen with angine swap.Not too sure of the details.

@Diabloo .. he told us,v1p3r rather,that his dad was a politician in TN or AP .. and whowould really bothers to check his credentials.

Seeing this guy i learnt,Money doesn't buy class!
binz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 08:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
a zen with angine swap.Not too sure of the details.

@Diabloo .. he told us,v1p3r rather,that his dad was a politician in TN or AP .. and whowould really bothers to check his credentials.

HKS stickered Zen ? I think I was introduced to this guy as "sujit"
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 14:20   #21
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

I met him once at Scan's garage but never spoke to him. Though, v1p3r did. He had a green Mondeo, a zen, I heard he had a Merc, a 3 series beemer, accord amongst others. They were planning on buying a Supra. Well, looking at him one cannot imagine that he could have pulled off something like that. Who ever said appearances are deceiving was so right.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th September 2007 at 14:21.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 17:49   #22
BHPian

Well, was he that rich or was the con money used to buy all those cars? If he was rich, then did he do this for sheer fun?
HellwratH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2007, 12:30   #23
BHPian

Thumbs down

I was in doubt of this guy the moment I met him. He had a sort of fake air about himself. Didn't know he was scamming to the tune of crores though. Got to know about it only now since I've been outta Bangalore for the past month or so. He had a white OHC VTEC with a big DK on the rear windshield. He also bought the green Mondeo from Damu Pai and painted it yellow. He drove like a madman who knew no fear- death or otherwise. His left hand is amputated, due to a bike accident, I think someone told me about this.
doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2007, 13:08   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
He had a white OHC VTEC with a big DK on the rear windshield.
If it's the same Sukesh you guys are talking about, then i'm really not surprised. He once told us he had bought an RS4 which had a 0-60 time equal to that of a Bugatti Veyron and when we asked him to show us the car, he said it's stuck in the airport due to some "customs" issue. Haha.

His White Vtec (which was originally Saphire Silver) used to be one of the quickest Vtec in Blore. It really went downhill once he bought it.

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2007, 00:20   #25
BHPian

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu View Post
If it's the same Sukesh you guys are talking about, then i'm really not surprised. He once told us he had bought an RS4 which had a 0-60 time equal to that of a Bugatti Veyron and when we asked him to show us the car, he said it's stuck in the airport due to some "customs" issue. Haha.

His White Vtec (which was originally Saphire Silver) used to be one of the quickest Vtec in Blore. It really went downhill once he bought it.

Shan2nu
Yup thats him. I forgot about the RS4 . More specifically he told us that the airport guys had broken the front bumper while unloading and hence he wanted them to fix it before he took delivery of the car. "Bought" for the white VTEC seems to be the wrong word; if you know what I mean.
doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2007, 00:23   #26
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Last I heard he and a couple of his friends wanted to fly down to Singapore to get down a Supra.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote