Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th November 2009, 12:24   #661

Got level 20, guys!! Thanks a lot Edsel and Pulsar56 and others too.
Voido_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 15:35   #662
BHPian

@all HOF makers, I give up.

Please pm me the answer for Level 21, let me atleast continue with the rest.
ikoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 16:29   #663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
@all HOF makers, I give up.

Please pm me the answer for Level 21, let me atleast continue with the rest.
hey man. I believe you have got the first step. now just think what kind burst recently. or if your brain cells are fed up of thinking, just google the first step and "burst", it will give away the answer..!

EDIT: I am not on the HOF..!
cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 16:38   #664
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
hey man. I believe you have got the first step. now just think what kind burst recently. or if your brain cells are fed up of thinking, just google the first step and "burst", it will give away the answer..!
Yes, i got the first step and now it says, 'almost there, try a little harder', stuck here since yesterday, got many clues from our bhp-ians, but not seems to work in my mind. tried all combinations.

is the second part a single word or double word, can you tell me the starting and ending letters. seriously, i am getting nowhere and do not want to give up also.
Old 13th November 2009, 16:41   #665
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, i got the first step and now it says, 'almost there, try a little harder', stuck here since yesterday, got many clues from our bhp-ians, but not seems to work in my mind. tried all combinations.

is the second part a single word or double word, can you tell me the starting and ending letters. seriously, i am getting nowhere and do not want to give up also.
arey yaar, this is a give-away, just google "the first step (remove "s") + "burst", you'll get the answer..! it cant get more direct than this!
cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 17:07   #666
BHPian

Quote:

Whaat..? Didn't you get my PM with the answer?
Mission_Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 21:29   #667
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Whaat..? Didn't you get my PM with the answer?
Yes, @m_s got your PM. Thanks. I think due to popup blocker missed to see it while in office.

But after seeing Cyclops mail, i wanted to solve it myself and finally i did and onto level 22 now.

Thanks Mission Safari, Cyclops, edsel, anurag, pulsar and others.

Level 21 thought me what spoon feeding is and you guys literally did to me. How dumb i am
Old 13th November 2009, 21:40   #668
BHPian

Don't worry. We did use the klueless 5 blog clues to solve levels.
Old 13th November 2009, 22:49   #669
BHPian

The problem was that the Klueless blog was more misleading than informative on many occasions. It also got so unwieldy in size that it ultimately refused to load in my browser.
Edsel Rulez! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2009, 16:09   #670

Default Stuck at Level 25

guys, please HELP!!

I am on this (Level 25) for ages!! This one's the level with the CUBE on the screen.
I have 2 clues from the source code and the title, and besides that, i did de-code all the numbers into decimal numbers. But still no luck, nor with the numbers, neither with the colors... please help guys.

U are my last resort!!
Voido_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2009, 16:44   #671
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voido_kun View Post
guys, please HELP!!

I am on this (Level 25) for ages!! This one's the level with the CUBE on the screen.
I have 2 clues from the source code and the title, and besides that, i did de-code all the numbers into decimal numbers. But still no luck, nor with the numbers, neither with the colors... please help guys.

U are my last resort!!
Group the codes based on the ghost numbers beside them. (i.e) All ones together, 2s togther and so on.

You should end up with 8 different color codes. Google/Wiki them and get the names of the colors.

Letters from the 8 colors should be used to get the answer. (i.e) Color/Color code

PS: Do check the clues in the earlier pages for this level

Last edited by Mission_Safari : 16th November 2009 at 16:46.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:48   #672
BHPian

Thanks to M_S, Pulsar 56, Tsk and sorry if I have missed anyon here. I have reached on lvl30 now. I tried searching on net but couldn't find any clue related and also I am not able to open the source code.
Help please. Here is the link
Level 30 : The radio connect : Klueless Five
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 17:52   #673
BHPian

You gotta solve the rhyme for that one. The last line first. The last part of the last line is a particualr type of phrase. Once you get that, from that name, you get the answers to the first line (the ice queen, and the ancient city). Remove those and a letter will be left. Use that and the radio for the answer.
anurag_p80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 18:07   #674
BHPian

Folks are still plugging away at it? I'm impressed. Yes, the last line has to be solved first. Funny how a back-to-front approach often works.

I wasted a lotta time Googling for ancient queens (wrong track; think modern) and ancient cities (right track, but I forgot to keep it simple).
Edsel Rulez! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 16:24   #675
BHPian

Question Klueless 6 anyone?

Brothers!!

Any idea what happened to Klueless 6? Is it out? Ahvan'10 doesnt seem to have a direct link? Will solving that counch puzzle get us a URL? (It didnt work when I tried)

Ahvan'10

Ahvan puzzle

Just met a chap who I had become friendly solving Klueless 5, thats when I remembered it is Klueless time! and no one has a klue. Not even google is pointing anywhere.
Spinnerr is offline   Reply With Quote