Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th December 2007, 13:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Anyone from Pune coming to Blore before 20th Dec'07

Hi BHpians,

Anyone comin down to Blore from Pune before the 20th Dec 2007?

There is a DVD HU that i need to get in Blore before the 20th so that i can go to my home with the new Hu installed in my car.I am starting from Blore on the 21st so i need it atleast on the 20th of Dec'07 to be able to install it.

I tried getting it down through Volvo busses and courier but they wont take it unless accompanied by the original bill, which is not available.....there is absolutely no problem if you are carrying it in person , but none omy my contact groups are movin to blore during this time frame .

I can get the thing delivered to your door step in pune and get it collected from you in blore.....any help / suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated
hellstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2007, 14:11   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
hellstar : I tried getting it down through Volvo busses and courier but they wont take it unless accompanied by the original bill, which is not available.....
They often accept a written declaration (even handwritten will do) that it's your own item and you are sending it across for your own use in BLR. I have used that option when sending other stuff, not electronics items. But give it a shot. Try courier guys too, with the same approach.
condor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2007, 15:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
They often accept a written declaration (even handwritten will do) that it's your own item and you are sending it across for your own use in BLR. I have used that option when sending other stuff, not electronics items. But give it a shot. Try courier guys too, with the same approach.
I have already tried this but doest work .. anyways thnx for the suggestion................i am also open to any new suggestions..
hellstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2007, 15:17   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Try with other agents of these travels. You just need some one who will accept it
condor is online now   Reply With Quote