Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 10th January 2005, 22:46   #16
F50
Senior - BHPian

I personally dont like stickers unless they are tolerable and if they are sensibile and small.

Hey Rehaan n Z Klasse even i don have PUC sticker on my windscreen and had them on old one but my windscren got cracked coz a tree fell on it so .....
And I have a small Shell Sticker on my Petrol Lid.
F50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2005, 00:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

Do the dealers in india put their name in small font on the number plates?? I'd seen ikons with 'Harpreet Ford' on the number plate. here in Europe its quite common.
Deeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2005, 07:49   #18
Team-BHP Support

I can't have any stickers on the body of my car. As far as glass goes, the only stickers that made their way to my car's windshields were the Team-bhp ones.
Aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2005, 14:59   #19
BHPian

I personally wouldnt put any stickers on my cars. But my esteem has a stupid sticker on the rear which the guy who put my music system in put. And when we got the VTEC, the previous owner had put some stickers - lucky strike on the petrol cover, and HRC and TRD rubbish on the boot. The guy must have been a moron - TRD on a honda. complete idiot. I just havent got down to taking them off. Would do it sometime soon though.
aggressive_anush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2005, 23:34   #20
Senior - BHPian

Well,i used to like decals n stuff on the car.My earlier car were dun up with decals.
But that was then,i`m off it completely.No more of any decals.Dunt even have a single one on my car now.Not even the PUC.hehe.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2006, 23:35   #21
BHPian

I've searched everywhere but I cant find the T-BHP Sticker thread.
Are there anymore T-bhp stickers left for me???
Gtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2006, 23:40   #22
BHPian

guys at rana motors in delhi dont back off even when you tell them not to paste any stickers on mine and bro's zen. i almost had a fight with those idiots not so long ago.

jeez, i couldn't even tolerate those PDI stickers and those small round white stickers on every glass that maruti pastes.

hate it

p.p.p.p.p.s: can i get or "buy" team-bhp stickers from anywhere. only 2 teenie weenie li'l ones will do. somebody help

Last edited by rev_hard : 30th January 2006 at 23:41.
rev_hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 00:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

Forget dealers - all and sundry seem to put stickers on your car. Sent the car to TBHP member K Suresh's garage to touch up a couple of scratches and BANG! the car comes back with his sticker on the backside....then I give it for wheel alignment and this time it comes back with a REFLECTIVE bloody sticker.

And before all that, Llumar put their sticker INSIDE their film...effectively preventing any removal.

I HATE IT ALL.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 00:50   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

I H-A-T-E them to the core. I once stopped giving my car to a service center coz of this :P I always make it a point that strict instructions are given to the chaps not to put any stickers and for some reason if they do it is removed with their soap water solution before leaving so i dont have to scratch if out later.
So none of my cars have any sort of stickers
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 03:04   #25
Senior - BHPian

My car is blank. I make the service advisor remove any sticker if it is put on, which can only be against my specific instructions.
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 03:34   #26
BANNED

I've bought a new car every year for 9 years now and my family has done the same every 2-3 years for the last 15 years if not more. Mom's car and my car are under my control for maintenance etc. and whether it be picking up a new car from the showroom or picking up one of our cars from the service centre, my STRICT instructions are NO STICKERS!!

As far as decals go, I really don't like them or any stickers on my car... At the same time, I have no problem with people doing what they want with their cars. Also, there are very very few cars I've seen with good decals.
MrBoombastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 10:09   #27
BHPian

I don't like stickers on cars..I hate the service stations sticking up their own stickers and advertising through my vehicle and charging me for it,instead of me charging them for it !
Even the bike service centers aren't behind..they just keep sticking their service facility stickers on each and every bike that is around their center !!..once I had gone to pick up my TVS bike with a friends at TVS service facility,the friend had his CBZ..and by the time we paid the service charges and were ready to leave the service center,as my friend started his CBZ,he was in front of me,and I then noticed the TVS service center sticker on his tail brake lamp !!!..!!!..man,these service facilities can go to new heights when it comes to advertising..we immediately informed the TVS service manager and got the sticker removed !

-sr
srasania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 10:18   #28
BHPian

i too hate them..
But Team-BHP sticker is there on my car and also on my JEEP...
i have kept one Team-BHP sticker in my show case also !!!

cheers
aNu

Last edited by hianooo : 31st January 2006 at 10:21.
hianooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 10:48   #29
BHPian

The only stickers I have is the maruti's hotline number sticker (it COULD come in use someday!) and the PUC on the back of my rear view mirror. The cops give one look at it and let me pass. Otherwise they famous for stopping people on whose vehicle they don't see it! Had my company's logo sticker (a really small 1) for sometime, but they took it off while servicing. Lucky our service guys don't put any stickers on any car.

and now, WHERE CAN I GET TBHP STICKERS FROM?!! Loads of people have asked this question, but didnt get any reply for it!

Godspeed.

Alok.
ghostrider4385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2006, 12:18   #30
BHPian

No stickers for me at all. Prefer the plain clean look. Infact i wanna take of the other emblems as well. Anyone have any suggestions how to do that without spoiling the paint??
Beeman is offline   Reply With Quote