Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 28th January 2008, 23:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Sukiwa,

You've managed to confuse me now. First you told me that it wont work on the Santro, now you've updated the list to include the Santro in the list of applicable cars. Also you've mentioned that these are currently on a Santro and it tends to wobble at high speeds due to the difference in bore.

Whats going on? Simple question, will it work on a Santro??? If yes, then why are you selling it? If not, then your updated list is wrong !!!
It will fit on a santro.Though the hub is an mm more than that of the santro.The pcd is perfect though.It will work,since the pcd matches,there shouldnt be any vibrations.

I have a set too for sale,look through the threads in the market place started by me.
Old 29th January 2008, 02:09   #17
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Binz, Then why is he selling his alloys? I thought the reason was there was a mismatch in the bore, which caused vibrations at high speeds. He's got it installed on a Santro, so if its fine, why sell them?
Closed Thread