Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 25th January 2005, 07:28   #1

Default The Kiwi Down under - Turbo Sales

Hello I would like to introduce mysel. I am an Export Salesman from a Manurfacture of Turbo Accessories. We have a large product range from Blow off valves to WasteGates to Boost controlers and all the bits in between.
www.turbosmart.com.au

I would like to know what the turbo market is like in India, and who you would recomend in the after market automotive sceen for retail.

Regards
James
mazrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2005, 10:49   #2
BHPian

Hi James,

I myself have tried out some BOV's and BCV's from turbosmart. Some excellent products there!

Theres speedworks in Chennai (South) and KS Motorsports in Mumbai (West) who are good and knowledgeable retailers.

I can get you the contact number and email address of Speedworks in Chennai. Maybe some of the Mumbai members can get you the contact details of KS Motorsports in Mumbai.

SG
BikerSG is offline   Reply With Quote