Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 18th March 2008, 12:20   #1
BHPian

Default Calling All Graphics Designer

Hey friends and friends ka friends, I got this mail in the morning from GAS Apparel (one of the Sponsors of Repsol Honda Team at Motogp).

here is a chance to win a lot of goodies Including exclusive access to the paddock Area at the Catalunya GP.

I have'nt read the rules and Stuff (Sorry Bhpians Little Lazy today)so just posting the link with a Image that came in my Email. please check out the link for more details. I have'nt registered because i dont know THe ABCD of designing heheh. but i am sure there are a lot of Bhpians who know just everything about desgning and graphics. Enjoy!!

GAS
Attached Images

SohailPistawala is offline   Reply With Quote