Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 17th April 2008, 14:12   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Car Accident At Kanpur On the Evening of Holi. Need information.

Hi,

I'll be much obliged if any of you from in or around Kanpur could give me the details regarding a car crash that happened on the evening of Holi at Kanpur, or maybe around Kanpur, the exact location is not known to me. The car involved would probably be an OHC or WagonR.

This happened to my friend's parents and brother. Her parents passed away but her brother survived and had been admitted to the hospital and now has been discharged. Brother's name is Abhimanyu Singh.

This news came as a shock to me. Maybe it would have come in some of the regional dailies.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sankar.
Sankar is offline   Reply With Quote