Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 8th June 2015, 13:28   #241
BHPian

Default Advice needed : Relocating to Goa

Hello Friends,

This is the gist : my company is deputing me for one year to our office in Goa which is located in Verna Industrial estate.

Now I have been to Goa only twice and that too as a tourist. So here are my questions :

1. Which are the best areas for renting a 2bhk apartment/rowhouse so that I can reach verna industrial estate area in max 30 mins ?
2. Any information regarding the rates for rent - deposit/rent - would be very welcome. My budget for a 2 bhk is around 13k.
3. How would be the cost of living vis-a-vi Pune since I am shifting from Pune to Goa.
4. Also, any information about good nursery schools - my 2.5 year old daughter will be admitted in a nursery this year.
5. Finally, regarding taking my car to goa - what formalities are necessary for relocating for a year or so ?

Any other advice that you can think of will be extreamly helpful.

Thanks in advance
--
Ashadh
luvDriving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 14:26   #242
BHPian

Default Re: Relocation - Local orientation and help

Any One BHP'ian renting 2 BHK in Hyderabad near Hi-tech city. Right now staying in PG single sharing in Kondapur and feels like rates are sky rocket here for such things.

Kindly help.
sam003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2016, 23:15   #243
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Relocation - Local orientation and help

Hello members,

I am looking at a career opportunity, but it'll be in Gurgaon. While the opportunity is good, I wanted to know the cost of living in Gurgaon vis a vis Mumbai (to be precise, Thane or Dombivli).

While actual figures may vary, is Gurgaon costly or cheaper? How are accommodation facilities for either a single person or a family of three? Any other tips or pointers?
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote