Team-BHP - B'lore Buggers!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   B'lore Buggers! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/3865-blore-buggers.html)

You bloody drunkards rock man! It was great meeting all of you.
Thanks to the old man for getting us together.

Keep urself free saturday afternoon.
This time we can check the cars in daylight. Im bringing a turbocharged car.....need some opinions.

Oh yeah......followed by beer n kabaabs...LOL

cheers!
Tom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Thanks to the old man for getting us together.

Keep urself free saturday afternoon.
This time we can check the cars in daylight. Im bringing a turbocharged car.....need some opinions.

Oh yeah......followed by beer n kabaabs...LOL

cheers!
Tom

Im game Tom...Lets repeat the same stuff with a little twist this time...Which turbo car dude??? U talkin bout the yellow mitsu or wat???

nope jus a backyard experiment by my cousin on his esteem

Absolutely. Will be there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom

Backyard works!!!cool man...What are your current observations on the car??? Any plans to take it to the Mumbai drag??? I will come wit you in that case man.swear it. Our own TBHP machine!!! Huh!!Guess Im dreaming too much...any ways tell me more bout the car and who did the works on it....and more...like souped up bhp and estimated 1/4mile time n NOs qty...

I wont be able to make it...... a bit tied up on saturday afternoon. So, maybe next time.

sorry dude...he's not into racing...like i said he did the entire thing in his backyard on his own.
But hey we can still go to mumbai...right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Thanks to the old man for getting us together.Tom

Hey, I did nothing. It's an usual place for a few of us (Jaggu being the founder/president).

But how come suddenly this blood rush Tom? :confused:
Surely this is not the Tom I knew!!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
sorry dude...he's not into racing...like i said he did the entire thing in his backyard on his own.
But hey we can still go to mumbai...right?

Oh! ok...thats ok,,,we can still trip on the car as long as its gotta loud exhaust and revvs freely...heheheee...

Yeah man I think we should decide that this weeknd if we guys can make it to mumbai togetr...If all goes well I wud love to go man...depends on free time.

PS: Rudra sir why dont you arrange this one too??? :p

Hmmm, i think i can make this one. Yeah, ok will be there sat afternoon. BTW where r you guys planning to meet up?

Shan2nu

Quote:

My kinda experiment!! How about some pictures of the engine bay and not the drinks table when you chaps meet up?

GTO

that i'll leave to our gizmo freaks.

Psycho......couple of things we need to work on:
variable ignition (chinoy is working on one)
fuel flow regulator (he has already fabricated one)
O2 sensors (gujili?)

Vivek...if your here pls join the discussion.

Hey fellas, mind if i interfere?!!! Hope not, hehehee.....
I'l be in Bangalore this saturday.. I have my friend's wedding to attend(starts at 10:30 and followed by lunch).. So could i too join the fun?!!!! Would luv to join in.... If it's a little late afternoon, i'l be free and i'l call one of you guys when I get there.. What say??

all are welkome and no invitations required, but yep cover charge will be there lol ;)

Where is the meet guys ? i hope i will make it this time.