Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2008, 21:36   #826
Senior - BHPian
 
clevermax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tvm/Amsterdam
Posts: 1,565
Thanked: 360 Times
Default

Nothing related to automobile, but this is one of my old snaps, I touched it up just now. The location is Olympic Zentrum, Munich. Excuse me for the hasty job, I know the masks aren't precise.

The original:
Name:  MunichOlympicPark_Orig.jpg
Views: 5831
Size:  20.3 KB

And the final one:
Name:  MunichOlympicPark.jpg
Views: 6030
Size:  81.6 KB

Last edited by clevermax : 2nd June 2008 at 21:38.
clevermax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 05:03   #827
BHPian
 
tin23uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: latonia KY
Posts: 8
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

grrrr, i need my photoshop back, fried my motherboard so im stuck with using my playstation 3's browser until the new pc arrives next week.
tin23uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 08:46   #828
BHPian
 
SRShrikanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: B'bay/Stockholm
Posts: 255
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Awesome job there.

As an Indica lover, i can easily identify myself with that matt black finish of yours.

Have added my original baby, just for your inference.

Please keep up the great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
these are my favorite colors on indica (i love the black and white versions):

Attachment 18033
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th June 2008 at 12:19. Reason: gr8 = great & quote fixed.
SRShrikanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 09:20   #829
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mysore
Posts: 21
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRShrikanth View Post
Awesome job there.

As an Indica lover, i can easily identify myself with that matt black finish of yours.

Have added my original baby, just for your inference.

Please keep up the great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
these are my favorite colors on indica (i love the black and white versions):

Attachment 18033
Shrikanth,

Great Indica photograph. You have maintained your car very well. Very few people do in present times.

I have a suggestion though - get rid of that front crash guard. In the event of a front-end collision, it does more damage to the vehicle than good. Second, I understand you will have insurance settlement problems (for the parts damaged with the impact of the crash guard) - a friend of my who owns a Safari had a similar experience.

I wanted to fit a crash guard too but after hearing this decided against it.

Best regards,
Neil.

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th June 2008 at 12:20. Reason: Quote fixed.
neiltopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 12:28   #830
BHPian
 
SRShrikanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: B'bay/Stockholm
Posts: 255
Thanked: 8 Times
Wink

Thanx Neil,

Well-maintained cars need a lot of shielding, especially in traffic situations as in Bbay. - Am sure you agree.

Rains, Auto-wallahs, Mad-hatters and whole world of hustle bustle - all waiting to rear-end, scratch or jus simply tamper with some part of the baby -left me with no option other than the front guard.

Will cross-check with my insurance guys here as well and maybe have it pelled off post rains

If ever I come around Mysore, please be prepared for a walk-in / by-passer into your esteemed collection.

Rgds,


SR


Quote:
Originally Posted by neiltopaz View Post
Shrikanth,

Great Indica photograph. You have maintained your car very well. Very few people do in present times.

I have a suggestion though - get rid of that front crash guard. In the event of a front-end collision, it does more damage to the vehicle than good. Second, I understand you will have insurance settlement problems (for the parts damaged with the impact of the crash guard) - a friend of my who owns a Safari had a similar experience.

I wanted to fit a crash guard too but after hearing this decided against it.

Best regards,
Neil.
SRShrikanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2008, 01:09   #831
Senior - BHPian
 
badboyscad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 1,439
Thanked: 139 Times
Default

Today(04/06)'s work:

Base car: Maruti800 taken from Krazydriver's t-bhp garage.

mods done:full body skirting kit with stock front and rear bumpers, front bumper modified to accommodate mesh grill, stock front grill painted black(middle bee-hive mesh part) and white(surroundings), suzuki badge instead of maruti, black pillars,black window tints, ORVM black and white finish,moderately smoked headlamps,indicators and rear lamps, rear spoiler, 14" black alloy wheels with silver lip.

Name:  maruti 800 pst.jpg
Views: 36793
Size:  288.9 KB
badboyscad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 01:38   #832
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Nice one BBS. I like what you do to most of your pictures with the NFS style.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 02:47   #833
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Here is the New Impreza. With new front bumpers. Evo 9 style. And a Three door Conversion. Enclosed below is the original picture. I forgot to change the wheels. Will do it in a few mins.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 6th June 2008 at 02:49.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 09:56   #834
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mysore
Posts: 21
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Here is the New Impreza. With new front bumpers. Evo 9 style. And a Three door Conversion. Enclosed below is the original picture. I forgot to change the wheels. Will do it in a few mins.
Cyrus, another thing you could do is to design a new window aft the front door instead of using the regular door window and fixed quarter glass which is standard for a 4-door car.
neiltopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 11:50   #835
BHPian
 
pawan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: auckland, new zealand
Posts: 867
Thanked: Once
Default

wow cyrus that looks very nice.

only thing is just blur the edges of the bumper and darken the grill. it would look much better.

actually that looks very nice.
pawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 11:58   #836
Senior - BHPian
 
badboyscad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 1,439
Thanked: 139 Times
Default

good work there cyrus, always make the front door a little longer when u do a 3 door conversion.
badboyscad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 12:02   #837
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 7,972
Thanked: 3,391 Times
Default

Trying out the motion effect here.

Name:  Copy of 121220061276.jpg
Views: 5442
Size:  34.6 KB
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2008, 22:43   #838
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiltopaz View Post
Cyrus, another thing you could do is to design a new window aft the front door instead of using the regular door window and fixed quarter glass which is standard for a 4-door car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
good work there cyrus, always make the front door a little longer when u do a 3 door conversion.
Kool. Will do that today night. With the wheel swap.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 00:37   #839
Senior - BHPian
 
autopsyche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 1,516
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

And remove the antenna while youre at it!
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 01:04   #840
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Here you go guys. It isnt very good. But my first proper three door conversion.
Attached Images
  
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Digital Camera Thread: Questions, discussions, etc. satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 5454 20th June 2017 21:10
The DVR thread (Digital Video Recorder) rrangan Gadgets, Computers & Software 23 4th March 2015 12:03
Photoshopped : A few mods...........on photoshop. Shan2nu Modifications & Accessories 41 10th April 2010 23:18
Photoshop paint job!!! Shan2nu Shifting gears 25 20th August 2004 17:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks