Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 10th February 2005, 22:19   #1

Default Feb 1 - 7 Sightings.. alot of Pictures inside.

Hey there thought Id Start things off by posting my recent sightings.. for those of you who have never been to NYC I have included some Scenic Pictures for you to enjoy.. ill give you a bit of info before I start.. NYC is pretty expensive alot of tax on everything, alot of people prefer to use mass transit here in the city as Parking costs alot. Owning a car in the city isnt necessary unless you use it for your job, bcuz otherwise its an expensive luxury. With that being said Lets get on with the show!

S55 anyone?

or maybe a little Ml55?
Xarzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2005, 22:19   #2

note the S55 in the far side of the street..

Or maybe youd like some G55?

Maybe a pimpin' CLK55?
Old 10th February 2005, 22:20   #3

Or.. would you prefer a brand spankin new Sl55?

some nice scenic pics..

Corvette Powered Caddy..
Now for a Caddy CTS-V
Old 10th February 2005, 22:20   #4

Maserati 4200 Cabrio

MMMMMM3
Old 10th February 2005, 22:21   #5

Shortly after the storms..

These were Shot in Latingtown Long Island in Upstate New York, We were delivering to a really big house that was still getting furnashed.. It was a really beautiful site!

Heres a victim of the snow.. a 356..

heres a treat for ya..a Brabus Equipped SL55..

STI in Times Square

Heres a Stunning 360 that I spotted across the street from my house.. Intrestingly when spotted it it was bcuz I was gonna take pics of the bentley that was following it as I hadent seen it behind a van until it came up to the light.. the owner was a pretty cool guy throwing up a thumbs up when he saw me taking the pics.

And some driving shots of it..

Shortly After I snapped these pics I got picked up to go to work and on the way to our first pick up I spot none other than the same ferrari parked on the street.. Luckily We get stuck at a red light 2 lanes down from the ferrari so I jump out and snap 2 quick shots then hop back into the van before the light turns green. I was definately happy with the results..

more updates in a bit..
If you guys are having any trouble viewing the images let me know.
I hope you are enjoying them. feel free to leave any comment n critiques and if you have any questions ask away!

btw Low Res Preview high Res Content.. all Images at the links are Extreme High Res 1200x1xxx and up.
Old 10th February 2005, 22:23   #6

Heres a tuned PT...as in Porsche Turbo that is..

Heres a sporty sport C4s..
Old 10th February 2005, 22:24   #7

I have been putting off uploading the Cayanne pics as it is the most common Pcar I see but I thought that the time had eventually crept up on me..so here they are..
We'll start it off with this rear mounted spare tire... not too common..probably the second one Ive seen and I wouldent even doubt that It was this exact same one!

Heres a couple of them that went up 5th ave. one stop between them.. notice the drivers face in the Turbo model..

And heres another Turbo Model in Union Square..

I spotted this one (with aftermarket wheels) on 57th st. while on my way to get a new keyboard which I may add kicks major ass.. I has a ton of extra (actually useful and programmable buttons)
Old 10th February 2005, 22:24   #8

Last Update;;; here it is...
A Tuned and a damaged Bling A6..

A Mean Mini.. Sticker reads: "The Dogs Bollocks"

And the final Merc..
Old 10th February 2005, 22:25   #9

Spotted the Neighborhood Supra in a new parking spot so I snapped up some new pics..

I spotted this beauty heading uptown on 54st and Madison. on a far lane and unfortunately missed it as it had a green light but I saw it turn on 55th st towards 5th ave..so I Crossed the street and started sprinting up 54th st towards 5th ave to cut it off at the light on 55th n 5th ave. when i got to thecar which was at the light he started to move around not allowing me to snap a gsod shot of the front.. so he started pulling up towards thelight and i snapped up a rear pic..

He turned on 5th Ave and I followed it down to 54th st. where it turned agian and got lucky bcuz the people cuased enough traffic to allow me to catch up to the car and snap up this nice action pic..

He took off down the street and I automatically know what he was gonna be doing because he circled around this block just to be able to drive down it.. bcuz he was putting it in a Parking Garage.. by the time that I reached the Garage the driver was getting out..
Old 10th February 2005, 22:26   #10

And Last but not least..
a Beautiful Viper on red HREs.. this is by far one of my fav. sets that Ive shot...

Hope you enjoyed them bcuz I def. enjoyed snapping them up..
Old 10th February 2005, 23:27   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Gooood Job man ..... i practically live in NYC (study here actually) and i dont think i have stopped as many ferrari's as u did.... and its even more rare to find them during winter time coz of the snow.... seems like u had a blast in new york, the city is full of good cars...and some really shady ones too...but that new york for u man :-)
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2005, 23:33   #12
Team-BHP Support

Post more..

xarzy:
liked your pic taking spree.. some more inputs from me if you're interested..

- try Madison Ave between 26th & 29th streets .there is a yellow Gallardo parked around there frequently.

- a new yellow Corvette parked on 33rd street between Madison & 5th.

- loads of Arnages, Maybachs & Phantoms around 33rd & 5th. mostly with a chauffeur waiting for the big shots.

- Continental GT with an Escalade bodyguard on 5th & 39th (not that frequently.. but in the evenings you MAY find it there.. near some restaurant which the owner frequents)

ad

Last edited by aah78 : 10th February 2005 at 23:36. Reason: name change
aah78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2005, 06:54   #13

Holy mother of god..

that is a lot of pictures... I wish I were living in some city and not in a town.. Those pictures are good.. its nice to see someone taking time off and taking pictures of such rolling architecture. I wish I had my camera when I was in portland last weekend.. i saw A carrera GT, a Vanquish, 575 Maranello and a Brabus E class.. I'm sure it wasn't the Brabus EV12, but i couldn't figure out what it was before It lost me.
Those trailblazers got it in the koffers whether they get it in the hoop or not.

athreyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2005, 10:18   #14
Team-BHP Support

dayymmmmm! Goes without saying that those are some nice pics there! Loved that Viper and those 944 wheels!
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2005, 11:35   #15
Senior - BHPian

show off
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote