Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 6th May 2008, 14:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Need help for Brand communications

Hi. My younger cousin sis in doing a course in Mass Media, and she needs to prepare a project involving officials heading the Marketing & Brand Communications of thier respective companies. She has to interact with them and get briefs about the factors they consider important to market thier brand strongly.

Since i am already in the Media industry, i have already passed on some contacts from my end. She now needs sources in the Automobile and FMCG industry.

So guys, if you know anyone heading the MarkCom in these industries, please put it down. It'll be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 14:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

For automobile industry, I guess N_C would be the best person to help. Apart from these, I can think of Viper, Dippy, Sam who would should be having good contacts (I am assuming!).
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote