Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 3rd June 2008, 13:30   #31
BHPian

The thing I don't like about the Reventon is that it is hideously expensive in the name of exclusivity. Thats very much acceptable in the world of supercars but this is not a brand new car, rather a slightly reworked Murcielago. I would go for a Zonda instead for that kind of money.
Blazkowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2008, 01:41   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
The thing I don't like about the Reventon is that it is hideously expensive in the name of exclusivity. Thats very much acceptable in the world of supercars but this is not a brand new car, rather a slightly reworked Murcielago. I would go for a Zonda instead for that kind of money.
whats the retail to one of those ?

ps : that color is very ugly. reventon deserves a paintjob atleast. they just sent a parcel with no color at all. its bloody tinwork. i hate matt jobs
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote