Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd May 2008, 14:27   #16
BHPian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
Initially the tissue box was sitting in the glove compartment. Then I had to make some space for other rubbish stuff (CarPC keyboard, 2 spare HL bulbs, documents, tyre pressure gauge etc) in the glove box.
Dude, whats the rationale behind carrying the tyre pressure gauge & HL bulbs in the Glove box? Its not like you'll be using it everyday of something?

IMHO glove box is better used for frequently used stuff.

cheers:
eclectix 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 16:12   #17
BHPian

How will this setup be!!??
Suspending some soft toys in a vertical fashion and allowing the Sub to kick royally. So from behind this toys will be dancing based on the Sub.
Attached Images

mhafeez_13666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 16:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectix 1st View Post

Dude, whats the rationale behind carrying the tyre pressure gauge & HL bulbs in the Glove box? Its not like you'll be using it everyday of something?
Where else can I keep them? IMHO, If you are stuck in the middle of the night with headlights gone, Its better to have the spare HL bulbs in the glove box instead of wiping your tears with the tissue from the tissue box

PS: I guess you havent seen Gigy's Equipments on board list Maruti Baleno - gigy’s Photo Gallery - Team-BHP

Last edited by spadival : 22nd May 2008 at 16:24.
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 16:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

I have GZ 6x9s and a 10"x3" slot with a mesh grille for sub bandpass
ramie2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 00:13   #20
Senior - BHPian

I have lost my parcel tray...
agspins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 07:33   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
I have lost my parcel tray...
How can you loose a parcel tray?
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:01   #22
BANNED

Quote:
IMHO, If you are stuck in the middle of the night with headlights gone, Its better to have the spare HL bulbs in the glove box instead of wiping your tears with the tissue from the tissue box

Quote:
How can you loose a parcel tray?
He probably took it off for easier access to the boot (in case of a hatch) and doesn't know where he kept it.

My OEM parcel tray is clean (no speakers, nothing). I had an MDF parcel tray with the rear speakers. Sometime in 2006, the rubber lining on the hatch window developed a leak and when it rained, water started to drip on the MDF tray causing it to sag and eventually give way. Got the lining / beading fixed, moved the rear speakers to the front doors and brought back the OEM parcel tray. Luckily, I remembered which loft I had thrown it in!
hrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:13   #23
BHPian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
Where else can I keep them?
PS: I guess you havent seen Gigy's Equipments on board list Maruti Baleno - gigy’s Photo Gallery - Team-BHP
I suppose when you have all those things in the boot, something delicate like HL is better off in the glove box.

As for me, I've got the HL, fuses etc in a soft padded pouch and strapped it on the wall of the boot. other things like Pump, Puncture repair kit, Tools are squeezed in somewhere on the floor of the boot. Maglite and Swiss champ in the glove box.