Team-BHP - Food Bazaar (BIG BAZAAR) on Old Madras Road
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Food Bazaar (BIG BAZAAR) on Old Madras Road (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/40253-food-bazaar-big-bazaar-old-madras-road.html)

Here are some pics taken from the Big Bazaar store on Old Madras Road:

No comments.

What a shame. Big Bazaar is hopeless. In agra we have 1 huge store. USELESS & PATHETIC.

Will click a few photos and then post them here.

The place sucks so much that even insects died out of suffocation :Shockked:

Similar thing happened at cake walk on 100 FT road, Indiranagar. I found a baby cockroach roaming around, tasting all the goodies.

I told the guy behind the counter. He called his superior & that fellow promptly chucked out all the goodies (In that counter) without saying a single word. Easily the stuff there would've been worth more than 2000 bucks.
Thanks for pointing that saar.

Lets see Big Bazaar doing the same:Frustrati:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by eclectix 1st (Post 845249)
I told the guy behind the counter. He called his superior & that fellow promptly chucked out all the goodies (In that counter) without saying a single word. Easily the stuff there would've been worth more than 2000 bucks.
Thanks for pointing that saar.

Situation is entirely different here. All the products are sealed packages. There is no need to throw them all. Not that I like the idea of insects lying around on shelves. Just sharing a different viewpoint.

Isnt India a hot tropical country and insects will find their way in such stores. I think we have standards when it comes to packaging the goods, if they are followed i think we can be sure of the quality or can we? Sometimes i doubt the packaging too but then we are being to ocritical. If Big Bazaar is like this imagine your nearest kirana ka dukhan. The most abused product are the softdrink bottles, if you ever see them being transported or stored you will never drink it.

too bad, next time they should make sure the insects stay inside the box and dont jump out..!!! - bad joke...

what a pathetic state of affairs and most of the time, my better half goes behind these shiny and spanky huse stores which sell the same boxes available the next door shop with the same or lesser insects..!!

Lucky that you didn't spot the rats. Its common sight in FoodWorld.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabloo (Post 845520)

How much per Kilo?:D:uncontrol

In related news : Charleston Daily Mail - News - 12-year-old W.Va. girl gets scorpion bite in the produce department*

Rat Meat, the New Delicacy in Demand in Southern India :D
Quote:

How much per Kilo?:D:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabloo (Post 845528)

Now you know why I was inquiring the price at foodworld. lol:

Is that a grasshopper in the last pic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabloo (Post 845520)

The cmh road "adyar anadha bhavan" has few. The other day, they beat the hell out of one in the middle of that place and carried it away!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amohit (Post 845083)
The place sucks so much that even insects died out of suffocation

ROFL amohit. :uncontrol

Big Bazaar sucks big time. The confectionary and food's division is always infested with roaches and other insects. Add to it, food stuffs sometimes are kept on racks even when the expiry date has passed.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 845396)
too bad, next time they should make sure the insects stay inside the box and dont jump out..!!! - bad joke...

LOL.
Quote:

Originally Posted by eclectix 1st (Post 845522)
How much per Kilo?

ROFL

Big Bazaar here also is a big farce. Went there once & promised never to return.