Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2008, 11:44   #211
BHPian
 
JUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune (Wish was in GOA)
Posts: 157
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Why not all the Beast's/Bulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
You need just two bulls of different dimensions to wrestle in the midst of the road for a hapless cow?.. A real bull meet would've been an assortment of 4 or more..
Lets make the "Team-BHP Beast Meet08" Happen.! Lets see how well team can get organised. 600 kms is fine with me. Lets start votes or another thread if need be to plan this out.

2 bulls together pic looks so awesome imagine 15-20 of them together with TEAM-BHP spirit? Common folks lets get this started and done.
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 14:19   #212
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Juda, again OT will start apperaing on this thread.

So about the "Tata Safari Meet - 08"we need to start up a new thread for this, better we discuss it seperately.

But according to me no one is showing interest in such kind of a meet and i hope they show interest in the near future and someone organises it....
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 22:48   #213
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default



Nice plan for the meet,

But all Safari owner's meeting

North East West South, where all do we come from.

Guys what would be the midpoint to meet.

I've heard something like this happen somewhere, about 200 safari's meet and drive almost 5000 or 50000 kms form some reason.

YES April 2007, SAARC Meet. around 30 Safari's travel 8200 kms.

Man This is WOW....
Attached Images
     
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 07:47   #214
BHPian
 
JUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune (Wish was in GOA)
Posts: 157
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post


Nice plan for the meet,

But all Safari owner's meeting

North East West South, where all do we come from.

Guys what would be the midpoint to meet.

I've heard something like this happen somewhere, about 200 safari's meet and drive almost 5000 or 50000 kms form some reason.

YES April 2007, SAARC Meet. around 30 Safari's travel 8200 kms.

Man This is WOW....
8200kms is a long shot, I think for us guys [safari owners -North,East,West,South] to just Drive and meet-up would be worth it. Yes a central place [Hill Station, resort etc] max 600 kms from any member's home is a good start for a plan. Anyways basically all in up in the air at present, want to start a thread to plan this but .....! Date - should be atleast Sept08 end or Oct08 str [Vacation time] Lets see, would get a thread up to check for interest on this.
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 13:40   #215
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,977
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

how about Goa?....should be a decent drive from all parts of the country.....of course, the Mumbai boys will have it easy..
himanshugoswami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 13:59   #216
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDA View Post
8200kms is a long shot, I think for us guys [safari owners -North,East,West,South] to just Drive and meet-up would be worth it. Yes a central place [Hill Station, resort etc] max 600 kms from any member's home is a good start for a plan. Anyways basically all in up in the air at present, want to start a thread to plan this but .....! Date - should be atleast Sept08 end or Oct08 str [Vacation time] Lets see, would get a thread up to check for interest on this.
I agree with you JUDA,

I was only discussing about how beautiful these cars look in large number, also its a great achievement by all Safari's to cover a continous 8200 kms within a short span of time.

What reliability
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 17:02   #217
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
I agree with you JUDA,

I was only discussing about how beautiful these cars look in large number, also its a great achievement by all Safari's to cover a continous 8200 kms within a short span of time.

What reliability

Pawan that is why the Tata Safari is know as - The King

Think we should also plan atleast 820kms if not 8,200Kms

What say?????
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 17:18   #218
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Pawan that is why the Tata Safari is know as - The King

Think we should also plan atleast 820kms if not 8,200Kms

What say?????

Gowdre.. you tell sir,

"hogodanthe" no worry.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 17:22   #219
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Gowdre.. you tell sir,

"hogodanthe" no worry.
As i am in Singapore now it is you guys who will hv to plan it

I will be back in Bengaluru end August, so it is better if we can fix up in the end August to meet up

What say and start making list ??????

I was just reading the below mentioned thread and i hope this meet result will not be the same -

Calling all owners for a "Tata Safari" into the Himalayas - Steeroid
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 17:36   #220
BHPian
 
JUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune (Wish was in GOA)
Posts: 157
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
As i am in Singapore now it is you guys who will hv to plan it

I will be back in Bengaluru end August, so it is better if we can fix up in the end August to meet up

What say and start making list ??????

I was just reading the below mentioned thread and i hope this meet result will not be the same -

Calling all owners for a "Tata Safari" into the Himalayas - Steeroid
Here it is everybody, lets avoid reasons of not coming and atleast give this a optimistic outlook its after all a quarter to exhaust all excuses.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...-big-toys.html
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2008, 00:25   #221
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

Good we've graduated to a different thread.

Guys lets not starve this thread.

Would love to know about anyone who's done the ecm remapping or anybody who's added the Italian Rapid Module on their Safari's?
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 14:15   #222
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

Guys,

I am listing out the total number of Safari's that has participated on this thread.

1. godfather
2. Chaxy
3. deepakbawa
4. Rajismine
5. Suman
6. Jkdas
7. kdeepakk
8. sunishsamuel
9. Smsrini
10.d kamat
11.babureddy
12.bglsrini
13.Dragonov
14.Harjeev
15.Bruty
16.Simply_sunny001
17.Overdose14
18.adc
19.djbobo
20.Hollywoodhogan
21.Whatcanthisbe
22.Jaysmokesleaves
23.Steeroid
24.bIte tHe bulLet
25.JUDA
26.gd1418
27.Proxima
28.Zucchero
29.Gowda79
30.PAVAN KADAM

30

Good, I still feel there are somemore.

But guys this has been a great thread, needs some more inputs from new owners.

Lets start shooting man.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 10:32   #223
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Guys we are 30 guys here having the king / beast / bull / truck - tata safari and none are interested to join for the group meet of safari guys

Wake up guys we are all having our dream machine and hope we can all get together in one place and share a lot about our dream machine, join us at the

Team bhp meet section http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ig-toys-7.html (T-BHP SAFARI MEET 08 - Calling all boys with big toys!)[/b]

Let's all make this meet a great meet - come on put your hands together guys........


Note from mod: Do not post an entire sentence in all caps. We urge you to follow the board rules. Thank you.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 31st July 2008 at 10:15.
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2008, 16:16   #224
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 235
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

Pavan;

Just to correct the list, I & gowda are brothers. so the count will be only 29.

Gowdre....dont use caps.

Regards
Deepak
kdeepakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2008, 17:48   #225
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

OK here are all the Safari pics that's there on this thread.
Attached Images
  
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please ram.west Motorbikes 1494 7th July 2017 17:31
All T-BHP INNOVA Owners- Your Car Pics here Please btirthankar Shifting gears 104 16th December 2011 09:51


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:14.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks