Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2008, 15:59   #256
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

@Bhagat, If i am not wrong the same pictures were posted on another thread right.

Some of the suggestions given can be done in the market, but will be good if it comes along with the vehicle.

The Safari is a dream vehicle for many and it was a dream vehicle for me also for a long time and succedded in getting it in January 2008.

Enjoy your drive after you return back and even i am out of India and missing my KING like anything.

Last edited by gowda79 : 30th July 2008 at 16:08.
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 16:27   #257
BHPian
 
JUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune (Wish was in GOA)
Posts: 157
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
Pearl White Safari 2.2 VTT EX 4x2 – THE TRUCK
Owned since 28th May 2008.
KMs done so far - only 2.3K or so (*sob**sob*)
.
.
.
CONGRATULATIONS !! Welcome to the CLUB.

Please join all the KING Owners for the KING MEET 08 at

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-new-post.html

Cheers!

Last edited by tsk1979 : 30th July 2008 at 16:59. Reason: Removing full post quoting
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 23:34   #258
BHPian
 
bhagathmp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 139
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79;921701[B
]@Bhagat, If i am not wrong the same pictures were posted on another thread right.[/b]
Yup they are! but i was tempted to post in this one too. And as i mentioned I did not have any new pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Some of the suggestions given can be done in the market, but will be good if it comes along with the vehicle.
To me these features would increase the value and appeal of the Truck. you can get them done aftermarket, but I doubt the qlty of the work unless you are going to a top shop for the job (and may be pay thru your nose as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
The Safari is a dream vehicle for many and it was a dream vehicle for me also for a long time and succedded in getting it in January 2008.

Enjoy your drive after you return back and even i am out of India and missing my KING like anything.
I guess probably thats the reason why we have so many fan following for this vehicle and owners are happy even with small niggles.

I feel like a newly married guy sent off to some far away place after the 1st few weeks of wedding

Bugs.
bhagathmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 23:37   #259
BHPian
 
bhagathmp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 139
Thanked: 62 Times
Default I would have loved to Join this but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDA View Post
CONGRATULATIONS !! Welcome to the CLUB.

Please join all the KING Owners for the KING MEET 08 at

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-new-post.html

Cheers!

Will make it for meets while I'm in India..

Thanks for the invite Juda.

Regards
Bugs
bhagathmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 07:57   #260
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
Yup they are! but i was tempted to post in this one too. And as i mentioned I did not have any new pics.
I wanted to say that this is the best place to post the picture and not in that thread
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 17:00   #261
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Guys what do you say about this punch line

Global Reach local Touch - Tata Safari 2.2VTT
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 17:46   #262
Senior - BHPian
 
suman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Raghu, no offense but I think this thread was for Safari pics - but, everytime I see a new post & double click, I see more talk & no pics

Can we have only pics & the brief narration that Pavan had originally conceptualized, guys -
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 21:41   #263
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,454 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Raghu, no offense but I think this thread was for Safari pics - but, everytime I see a new post & double click, I see more talk & no pics

Can we have only pics & the brief narration that Pavan had originally conceptualized, guys -

Suman bhai,

Go visit the Scorpio thread, There are only 19 Scorpios and the thread is 310 pics long.

we are atleast better with 34 Safari's and 3 more new addtions over 263 pagescheers:

P.S., No offences to anyone.

Last edited by PAVAN KADAM : 31st July 2008 at 21:42.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 21:54   #264
Senior - BHPian
 
gowda79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,469
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Suman bhai,

Go visit the Scorpio thread, There are only 19 Scorpios and the thread is 310 pics long.

we are atleast better with 34 Safari's and 3 more new addtions over 263 pagescheers:

P.S., No offences to anyone.

Pavan it is not 263 Pages it is 263 Replies and going on strong no one can stop this thread in anyways let anyone say anything.

We are the best in anyways compare to the Scorpio thread.

Suman Bhai no offense for your words, just chill and enjoy the thread buddy.........
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 01:16   #265
Team-BHP Support
 
tsk1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 22,850
Thanked: 15,406 Times
Default Some Interior shots...

Due to bad roads came out a little blurred, will mount camera better next time
Name:  342651345_bFnuWM.jpg
Views: 2237
Size:  92.3 KB
Name:  342650517_czT3WM.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  70.0 KB
Name:  342650858_e3ULbM.jpg
Views: 2204
Size:  69.3 KBName:  342650134_zDV7jM.jpg
Views: 2179
Size:  53.0 KB

Last edited by tsk1979 : 1st August 2008 at 01:23.
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 12:21   #266
BHPian
 
babureddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 185
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Suman bhai,

Go visit the Scorpio thread, There are only 19 Scorpios and the thread is 310 pics long.

we are atleast better with 34 Safari's and 3 more new addtions over 263 pagescheers:

P.S., No offences to anyone.
Pavan, i think scorpio thread is duly following the safari pics thread..now even they have a summarised pic of their beasts..
babureddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 12:31   #267
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 3,079
Thanked: 251 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babureddy View Post
Pavan, i think scorpio thread is duly following the safari pics thread..now even they have a summarised pic of their beasts..
Indeed, Babureddy!
Luckily for us, there was no intellectual patent on that kind of collage! And, in fact, Pavan had very kindly offered to do the needful for that thread.
I felt it would be quite a shame if none of the 19 Scorpio owners were willing to take the trouble.
Hence I did what was required. Hope you approve!
anupmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 12:38   #268
BHPian
 
babureddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 185
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
Indeed, Babureddy!
Luckily for us, there was no intellectual patent on that kind of collage! And, in fact, Pavan had very kindly offered to do the needful for that thread.
I felt it would be quite a shame if none of the 19 Scorpio owners were willing to take the trouble.
Hence I did what was required. Hope you approve!
anup, no offense meant here, was just pointing it out..
also if i am pointing it out, it also means that i am also watching that thread...cheers:
u guys are doing great.
babureddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 12:49   #269
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 7,971
Thanked: 3,387 Times
Default

Does one even need to seek permission to form a collage?
I agree with what Suman has suggested.
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 15:00   #270
Senior - BHPian
 
suman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Go visit the Scorpio thread, There are only 19 Scorpios and the thread is 310 pics long.

we are atleast better with 34 Safari's and 3 more new addtions over 263 pagescheers:
Pavan, how many pictures on the Scorpio thread & how many on this one. If you do that comparo, perhaps it will be a little clearer. This thread has turned into a "Shifting Gears" kind of thread if you'll pardon my saying so
Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Suman Bhai no offense for your words, just chill and enjoy the thread buddy.........
Thanks Raghu, just in case it wasn't clear - I would enjoy the thread a little more if it had more pictures & less of words. LOL

Last edited by suman : 1st August 2008 at 15:02.
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please ram.west Motorbikes 1494 7th July 2017 17:31
All T-BHP INNOVA Owners- Your Car Pics here Please btirthankar Shifting gears 104 16th December 2011 09:51


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:45.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks