| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|21st February 2005, 16:32||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thanked: 0 Times
How to purchase on eBay?
Hi i thought of getting a gtech pro from eBay. was selling for 30$. got some queries regarding this
1. how to make sure the seller is reliable
2. will there be a problem with customs if it is shipped to india?
3. how much will the shipping charges be?
GTO i remember you saying you got one thru eBay. can you let me know the process involved?
|21st February 2005, 16:39||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Dec 2004
Thanked: 49 Times
|22nd February 2005, 03:29||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 23,090 Times
1. See this rating. Make sure he has sold a satisfactory number of items, and make sure his rating is in the very high 90%s, (i usually only buy from 98,99,100).
2. No clue
3. Ask the seller if he/she ships internationally.
More things to consider -
1. Make sure u have a way to pay (ie make sure ur indian/international credit card can work.) Personally i wld set up a free paypal account before bidding and see if that can work.
2. Read the description well. Notice that if the item is used they dont have to mention it, they will just not say that it is new. Also dont confuse "like new" for "new".
3. Feel free to contact the seller and ask the required questions before bidding.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is it good to buy from ebay.co.in / Ebay's Global EasyBuy system?||ramki067||Gadgets, Computers & Software||182||11th January 2013 19:58|
|what's the difference between a grey market purchase and a B&W purchase||wannabelean||In-Car Entertainment||99||3rd June 2009 16:54|
|Mitsubishi 3000 GTO on ebay||ajmat||The International Automotive Scene||3||15th August 2005 15:36|
|Classic jeep for sale on ebay india||Harrie||Shifting gears||12||15th April 2005 19:14|
|Porsche Carrera GT for sale on Ebay!||GTO||The International Automotive Scene||7||9th March 2004 02:28|