Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 25th June 2008, 22:53   #196
BHPian

Exclamation Happy Birthday- The Yeti

Sam sir, a very happy birthday to you.
Looking forward to many more writings from you

Last edited by maranellored : 25th June 2008 at 22:57.
Old 25th June 2008, 23:20   #197
BHPian

Smile

Happy Birthday Sam, a bit late but not too late.

Hope you had a YETI time

cheers:
cheers:
Old 25th June 2008, 23:35   #198
Senior - BHPian

Wishing a very happy birthday to you sam. Its knowing people like you which makes the world a better place tpo be in.
God bless and hope every wish of yours comes true.
By the way, loved the pics cleopatra
Old 25th June 2008, 23:39   #199
BHPian

Happy birthday Sam Bhai!!

Have a blast and hope you become TheCouple this year!!
Old 25th June 2008, 23:46   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post

...and we have a JuniorYeti® on the forum next year.
Old 26th June 2008, 00:17   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Sumit, you have a doubt ?

cheers

MMM
Old 26th June 2008, 00:19   #202
BHPian

Happy Birthday SAM!!! Hope you have a great year ahead.

Cheers!!!
Old 26th June 2008, 02:07   #203
Distinguished - BHPian

My dream is to fly... over the rainbow... so high.

I'm back home. Too many long island teas - not my usual poison but what the hey.

I'm a simple man. A show-off, attention demander, a loud personality, very easily written off as a loudmouth - very full of himself, a sham, showman, storyteller, entertainer, die-hard romantic, fake, full-on, call me what you will.
Nature blessed me with a persona slightly different from normal - I went on to be awkward and odd with life.

My parents loved me, I disappointed them often. I failed at many things in life, including marriage, family, friends and closer things I'd rather not speak of.

I am not afraid. To live. To love. To be myself. I am so full of faults, it is just weird to be me. But here I am. All of 35 and living - as hard as I can. As strong as I can.

To me there a great happiness than to know that I made someone smile, or that I could help someone with their little holiday wish, some silly fantasy in life. I have only a few more years to live, could be 10,20 or 50 but it's just a few more years. And I'm going to live the YetiLife. As hard as I can.

The only greater happiness than to love, it is to be loved. You gave me that happiness on this thread.

This very huge thread full of plain happiness and your simple happy wishes to this show-off, this exaggerater, this story-teller.

I wish you happiness every day. And I feel very blessed.

"Thank you" said the very drunk Yeti® as he signed off with a beaming smile. Life was pretty good.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 26th June 2008 at 02:26.
Old 26th June 2008, 03:20   #204
BHPian

Hey Yeti, I think you have become very emotional by the end of the day.

I had got a SMS log time back it has lot of meaning in it, Read this slowly “LIFEISNOWHERE” what did you read? Life is nowhere or life is now here? Just beautiful lines 2 say – life depends on the way we look. I am very sure you are looking the right side of the life and enjoying it and yes its Yeti’s way.

Hey and thanks for letting us know your age finally.

"Be good. Do good"
Old 26th June 2008, 05:34   #205
BHPian

Quote:
The only greater happiness than to love, it is to be loved
Truer words were never spoken!
A belated Happy Birthday Sam! Not all are blessed with the courage to live life on their terms.... keep it up and please keep the yetiblogs going
Old 26th June 2008, 06:16   #206
BHPian

Hey Sam,
Though i am newbie here, i am great admirer of your posts and trying to learn a bit from all of ou. And yeah just like Mohit said it "Truer words were never spoken"

Belated birthday wishes my friend. Have a beautiful year ahead of you.

Regards,
Tarun
Old 26th June 2008, 12:55   #207
Senior - BHPian

I'll take the HK ipod dock. Thanks Sam.

Oops, happy birthday too! cheers:
Old 26th June 2008, 13:10   #208
BHPian

Poor Sam ! MTNL has just given him a "big" birthday present !! Commiserations
Old 26th June 2008, 13:21   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post

We already are, na? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
What?
Mr. Kapasi, I realise our future children are already famous before being born haha. God, I have a suspicion that they will be super spoiled! So if they become little "Extrawursts" in life, it will be all your fault lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
My dream is to fly... over the rainbow... so high.

I'm back home. Too many long island teas - not my usual poison but what the hey.

I'm a simple man. A show-off, attention demander, a loud personality, very easily written off as a loudmouth - very full of himself, a sham, showman, storyteller, entertainer, die-hard romantic, fake, full-on, call me what you will.
Nature blessed me with a persona slightly different from normal - I went on to be awkward and odd with life.

My parents loved me, I disappointed them often. I failed at many things in life, including marriage, family, friends and closer things I'd rather not speak of.

I am not afraid. To live. To love. To be myself. I am so full of faults, it is just weird to be me. But here I am. All of 35 and living - as hard as I can. As strong as I can.

To me there a great happiness than to know that I made someone smile, or that I could help someone with their little holiday wish, some silly fantasy in life. I have only a few more years to live, could be 10,20 or 50 but it's just a few more years. And I'm going to live the YetiLife. As hard as I can.

The only greater happiness than to love, it is to be loved. You gave me that happiness on this thread.

This very huge thread full of plain happiness and your simple happy wishes to this show-off, this exaggerater, this story-teller.

I wish you happiness every day. And I feel very blessed.

"Thank you" said the very drunk Yeti® as he signed off with a beaming smile. Life was pretty good.
Spoke the very drunk Yeti®. You deserve a huge applause for so many wonderful words in your "boozed" state yesterday night lol.

Though I slightly disagree with you. A show-off, attention demander, a loud personality, very easily written off as a loudmouth - very full of himself, a sham, showman, storyteller, entertainer, die-hard romantic, fake, full-on...
What about that man full of love who is so much caring for others? The one with a great sense of humour, the one who knows his responsibilities and lives up to them? The one who masters the chaos and who adds value to others life by simply being who he is. I think everyone here would agree to that and hence it should not be forgotten, smile.

Last edited by TheOne® : 26th June 2008 at 13:24.
Old 26th June 2008, 13:44   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
We already are, na? lol

What?
Mr. Kapasi, I realise our future children are already famous before being born haha. God, I have a suspicion that they will be super spoiled! So if they become little "Extrawursts" in life, it will be all your fault lol.

Spoke the very drunk Yeti®. You deserve a huge applause for so many wonderful words in your "boozed" state yesterday night lol.

Though I slightly disagree with you. A show-off, attention demander, a loud personality, very easily written off as a loudmouth - very full of himself, a sham, showman, storyteller, entertainer, die-hard romantic, fake, full-on...
What about that man full of love who is so much caring for others? The one with a great sense of humour, the one who knows his responsibilities and lives up to them? The one who masters the chaos and who adds value to others life by simply being who he is. I think everyone here would agree to that and hence it should not be forgotten, smile.
A conversation between MommaYeti® and JuniorYeti® in the year 2020:
Quote:
JY: Mom, I need a kaccha.
MY: What on earth is a kaccha?
JY: I have been informed by one Mr. Ishaan Singh Tyrewala a Distinguished Member on the Mecca of Indian Automobile forum called TeamBHP that PapaYeti used to stroll around in a kaccha and used to turn up for official meetings in brightly colored kacchas and I want to experience it for real!
MY: (Now diverting all her attention to PapaYeti®) See I told you, sudhar jaao but you never listened. Now I have to go through all this. This tyrewalla's tyres will now will be deflated by me now. Just let him turn up for this so called Mega Meet of yours. He had it from me.
JY: Mom, I need a kaccha and that is final. Kaccha Kaccha Kaccha.....
Closed Thread