Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 23rd November 2013, 16:38   #1561
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Looking for Senior SharePoint Developers(4+ years core SharePoint)

Location Bangalore

SKILL SET REQUIRED:

Mandatory:
Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
Experience with using JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, XML/XSLT
SharePoint 2010, 2007, WSS 3.0 (Familiar with any or all object model)
1. Advanced server side object model programming
• Web Parts
• Event Receivers
• Timer Jobs
• Application pages and control templates
2. Basic ECMA script programming
3. SharePoint Administration
• PowerShell scripts
• Deployment packages
• Multiple authentication providers
• Search configuration and administration
• Managed meta-data
• User profiles
4. SharePoint Content Management
• Web and enterprise content management
• Publishing infrastructure
• Provisioning site columns, list definitions, list templates using visual studio
• Content type hub
5. Branding and Design
• Custom master pages and page layouts
• SharePoint designer
6. SharePoint Workflows
• Visual studio workflows
• SharePoint designer workflows

Desired:
SharePoint 2013
Consuming external data using Business connectivity services (BCS)
Infopath
REST services
JSON
WCF services
SQL programming (ADO.Net)
HTML5 with CSS3
Third party UI controls like Telerik etc.
Third party workflows like Nintex, K2 etc.

Email your CV to hr@inteleserv.com

Regards,

Pramod
pramodkumar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2013, 20:47   #1562
BHPian

Hi friends, I am a piping layout engineer. Presently working in an EPC company called Saipem (Eni group) in Chennai. Basically my field deals with design and engineering of petrochemical, fertilizer and refineries. I am a mech. engg. graduate and have 9 years experience in detail engineering.
I am looking to move out of detail engineering and would like to work from client side.
Anyone who is in my same field will understand what I have mentioned above.
If there is a suitable position do let me know.
Thanks.
rajivr1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2013, 17:02   #1563
BHPian

I am a QA Analyst with expertise in SQL Oracle. Writing complex SQL Queries is the major part of my Job. I use QC for the testcases and defect tracking. Custom Reports is what I test. Also do a lot of Functional and Application Testing. More of into regression testing. Looking out for growth and challenging opportunities. Can join in a month.
iamahunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2013, 16:36   #1564
Senior - BHPian

My friend who is an ITIL Process Consultant is looking for a job in Chennai/Bangalore. She has over 8 years of experience and immediately available to join.

Please let me know if there are any requirements that you are aware of, thanks.
anachronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2013, 16:50   #1565
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahunter View Post
I am a QA Analyst with expertise in SQL Oracle. Writing complex SQL Queries is the major part of my Job. I use QC for the testcases and defect tracking. Custom Reports is what I test. Also do a lot of Functional and Application Testing. More of into regression testing. Looking out for growth and challenging opportunities. Can join in a month.

If you are ready to relocate to Bangalore, send me the profile I have sent my contact details in a PM.
sam_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2013, 01:09   #1566
BHPian

Looking for Service Desk analyst 18months - 6 years of experience.
Please PM me for more information, or directly send me your resume priyaranjan.ranjan1@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
My friend who is an ITIL Process Consultant is looking for a job in Chennai/Bangalore. She has over 8 years of experience and immediately available to join.

Please let me know if there are any requirements that you are aware of, thanks.
Can you pls send the resume to priyaranjan.ranjan1@gmail.com?

Last edited by Googleman : 27th November 2013 at 01:10.
Googleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2013, 09:23   #1567
Senior - BHPian

Sent the resume, thanks for your help mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
Can you pls send the resume to priyaranjan.ranjan1@gmail.com?
anachronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 10:08   #1568

Is there anybody here who works in the Oil & Gas Sector. I am an Electrical Engineering 2013 Graduate looking for entry-level positions in Upstream Oil & Gas as a Field Engineer.

Besides, it would be an added bonus if my boss is also an automobile enthusiast!

I would appreciate any help/connections in this regard. Please feel free to PM me or mail me at samarthldv@gmail.com. Thanks!

Last edited by SamarthMehrotra : 28th November 2013 at 10:15.
SamarthMehrotra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 12:43   #1569
BHPian

Please send a PM if interested.

================================================== =

Position: Software Engineer
Exp: 5+ Yrs

Requirements
  • Excellent C programming skills, with emphasis on writing scalable code. UNIX scripting skills will be an added advantage
  • Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and meet high quality standards
  • Must have strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
  • Must have strong skills in UNIX/Linux development
  • Exposure to High Availability, Clustering and Scalable Technologies is highly desirable
  • Prior experience with design, development and maintenance of system software components such as Memory management, IPC , CLI parser, XML/NetConf based configuration agents, License Management, Software Packaging etc., highly desirable
  • Prior experience with design, development of RADIUS/TACACS etc. for Networking Equipment is desirable
  • Prior experience with design and development of SNMP agents, MIBs is a plus
  • Excellent verbal and written skills.
  • Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
Pallavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 13:56   #1570
BHPian

One more..

========================================

Job Title: Test Engineer 3/ Test Engineer 4
Experience: 5 9 yrs

Candidate Requirements:
BE/BTech/ME/MTech./MS in CS/CE or related fields
Good debugging skills along with very good testing background
Strong Automation / coding skills ( any language).
Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Routing or Switching technologies
Good working knowledge in the Ethernet switching (bridging, VLAN, inter VLAN routing), L2 control protocols like xSTP (STP, RSTP, MSTP, VSTP) OR IP routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS)
JNCIP/CCNP/JNCIE/CCIE a plus
Pallavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 14:39   #1571
BHPian

Looking out for openings in IT/ITES/KPO with expertise IT Sales Operations, business intelligence, business analysis, Sales Enablemnt/Support, IT Sales & Marketing / Business Dev elopement, Strategic Initiatives and performance management.

Preferred base location: Pune or Onsite
11+ years exp in above skill set
BE Mech, MBA - Mktg.+HR

Last edited by idea : 28th November 2013 at 14:49.
idea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 22:52   #1572
Senior - BHPian

Not many choices for upstream jobs in the country, there are just three mainstream companies engaged in the same viz ONGC & Reliance for offshore and Cairn India for Onshore. Besides these there are others like British Gas and Schlumberger who have offices here and do hire / depute people to assignments else where. There are yet others who undertake only the exploration part and then scores who supply personnel and maintain rigs. Of course another upcoming area is Shale gas where besides the above mentioned companies Essar and Videocon are active players. You should be on the lookout for ONGC's adverts for openings and being in Dehradoon you could surely approach ONGC at their base camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamarthMehrotra View Post
Is there anybody here who works in the Oil & Gas Sector. I am an Electrical Engineering 2013 Graduate looking for entry-level positions in Upstream Oil & Gas as a Field Engineer.

Besides, it would be an added bonus if my boss is also an automobile enthusiast!

I would appreciate any help/connections in this regard. Please feel free to PM me or mail me at samarthldv@gmail.com. Thanks!
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2013, 23:00   #1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
You should be on the lookout for ONGC's adverts for openings and being in Dehradoon you could surely approach ONGC at their base camp.
Thanks for the advice. Have already done an internship at ONGC Dehradun HQ but sadly they advertise only for experienced hires (atleast 7-8 years). The fresh GTs they recruit are mostly for office work, only the Mech guys get to reach the drilling fields! I have spent considerable time & efforts to get beyond the bundles of resumes but nothing concrete has been found with regards to the foreign upstream majors

In the meantime, I am joining TCS. Shall continue in my pursuits for an Upstream Field Engineer O&G position!
SamarthMehrotra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2013, 17:35   #1574
Oxy
BHPian

My uncle owns a company called Soundbasics (www.soundbasics.in).

It basically deals with training Finance grads so that they are prepared well enough to tackle the challenges in the industry. Here's an extract from the website:

The SoundBasics initiative aims to bridge the skill divide that exists between conventional education and the practical requirements of business and industry with respect to F&A functions.

For effective practical training, the course simulates real life situations using a software, to prepare the student for the challenges of the real world.

Now this software (highlighted above) is currently being developed by a third party company. The technology involved in developing this thing is PHP. The entire initiative is a non starter without this software, as far as presentations and demos are concerned for various potential investors.

My uncle wants to do away with this company since they are overcharging for every tiny modification/requirement, and even after spending a considerable amount on them so far, the software has a long way to go before it can be presented.

So basically he is looking for someone who is well versed in PHP, has the capability to lead and drive the entire development of the software and is willing to work in a startup. The salary will definitely not be anywhere near the industry standards, but he is willing to offer the candidate a stake in the company. So if Soundbasics manages to find a few investors in future, the candidate can possibly be an entrepreneur!

Lastly, he doesn't want anyone who is planning to quit after working for 6 months or so. Commitment is the key.

Interested folks can PM me. I can vouch for fair treatment on the job and decent working conditions.
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2013, 18:18   #1575
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi22 View Post
Company is IGATE Global Solutions India. Interested can PM me. Below are the requirements open till Nov 15th 2013. Kindly let me know the your preferred location as well.

6> .NET [2-8 years]

Mandatory Skills:
ASP.Net / VB.Net / C#.Net / MVC / WPF /WCF. DotNet version 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
Qualification:
Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor in Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Appl, M. S. Computer Science, Master of Computer Application, Master of Engineering, Master of Technology
Hi Adi,

Is the above .Net opening still available? I have a reference of a 2 year exp guy.

Hi Friends,

One of my close friend's brother is looking for a change. He has 2 years of experience on .Net technologies. Any suitable openings ?

Cheers
Rajesh

Last edited by noopster : 29th November 2013 at 19:09. Reason: Merged back to back posts
DigitalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote