Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd June 2011, 16:02   #781
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

For defining, building, implementing, and supporting on-demand (SaaS) solutions and services for Sales Performance Management.

Requires people with following:

B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree from a reputed institution
Over 5 years of solid experience in building state-of-the-art enterprise applications is required.
strong knowledge and work experience in J2EE enterprise applications, Web UI, Web 2.0, Spring, Hibernate.
strong knowledge on SQL and ability to debug complex queries, stored procedures. Must have hands-on experience on one of the leading database platforms – Oracle
Must have a thorough understanding of software development processes including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management
Hands-on experience with building or working on a rules based system is a big plus
Past working experience in On-Demand / SaaS companies will be an added advantage

PM me.

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 22nd June 2011 at 16:04.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2011, 16:53   #782
BHPian

Immediate openings for two freshers in my organization

Designation: Software Engineer

Skills:
Asp.net
C#
Sql Server
Html
Javascript

Resumes can be sent to my email. You can get my email id from my Contact info(vcard).
Hudson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:43   #783
e46
BHPian

Exclamation Seeking a break

Dear BHPians,
Its great to see a thread devoted to openings. One among many things, that makes this community so vibrant. Appreciate the efforts put in by all of you.

I am looking for a role in Automotive consulting/analyst/strategy formulation for new launches, in the Auto industry, preferably with German Big 4. I have been an avid auto enthusiast for ages and contemplated & tried hard (right from mailing then MUL head Mr. Jagadish Khattar, convincing him for an interview to meeting the head of Navnit Motors, BMW Bangalore) joining an auto major for good. However, things didnt work out and have ever since carried on working in my current profile (IT), only to realise , this is not my field. I feel there is nothing better than making a career out of your passion.

My brief profile:
7+ yrs of industry experience in IT
Allumnus of NIT Allahabad, batch of 2004
Worked with IBM & HP before, currently with a prominent Indian IT major.

Would be indebted if any of you could help me achieving my dream.

Thanks,
Abhishek
e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:48   #784
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Seeking a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Dear BHPians,
Its great to see a thread devoted to openings. One among many things, that makes this community so vibrant. Appreciate the efforts put in by all of you.

I am looking for a role in Automotive consulting/analyst/strategy formulation for new launches, in the Auto industry, preferably with German Big 4. I have been an avid auto enthusiast for ages and contemplated & tried hard (right from mailing then MUL head Mr. Jagadish Khattar, convincing him for an interview to meeting the head of Navnit Motors, BMW Bangalore) joining an auto major for good. However, things didnt work out and have ever since carried on working in my current profile (IT), only to realise , this is not my field. I feel there is nothing better than making a career out of your passion.

My brief profile:
7+ yrs of industry experience in IT
Allumnus of NIT Allahabad, batch of 2004
Worked with IBM & HP before, currently with a prominent Indian IT major.

Would be indebted if any of you could help me achieving my dream.

Thanks,
Abhishek
you may want to check out bmw's website for an opening i saw a couple of days back.
qite similar to what you are asking about.
either the site, or in the last 2 days delhi edition toi/HT.
Cheerios!
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 21:24   #785
BHPian

guys /hr heads , im a graduate 2011 , BBA with specialization marketing , no work ex . looking for a marketing job , do let me know for a good job that is preferebly a desk job with less travelling .
Mr. Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 16:59   #786
Senior - BHPian

any body interested in working in my organization (international BPO in voice/non voice/finance (firm's in the top 3)), drop me a PM.
we have a constant recruitment going on.
sheesh!i'm new in this place, and ive NEVER experienced such attrition!
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:03   #787
BHPian

Job Description: MBA Finance Fresher 2010/2011 Batch Pass out. Openings in Banking, Financing and Finance Operations
Desired Candidate Profile MBA Finance Fresher or upto 3 yrs experience in Finance Domain From Reputed Institutes Only Kolkata Candidates to apply.
Experience Required: 0 - 2 Years
Education Required: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - CA,MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization,PG Diploma - Any Specialization

Please write to me ritayanbanerjee (at) gmail (dot) com
ritayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 09:33   #788
Senior - BHPian

Executive (operations)
Number of vacancies: 20
Desired profile:
Min 12th Pass, Should be fluent in English, Should be aggressive as this is a sales job, should be target oriented, willing to work in shift.
Experience: Both freshers and experienced people can apply, Min 18 years old.

Please PM me if anyone you know is suitable for this profile

Salary + Excellent Perks(best in the market)

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 10:38   #789
Senior - BHPian

This is for a friend. Hes a BCom graduate, has experience running his own 2 wheeler showroom for around 2 yrs, had to close it down. Now he is working as a sales representative in a Honda car showroom in Navi Mumbai from the past 3 - 3.5 years. Hes looking out for similar Sales related job in the Automotive sector in Mumbai. Please pm me if any one has any leads.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 18:13   #790
BHPian

This is for a friend :

B.Tech in CSE from NIT, Calicut.

Worked with Wipro for about 3 years as Project Engineer. Now looking out for a job change.

Skill set - C, C++, Anrdoid Development, Driver Development.

Anyone with suitable openings please PM me for the CV.
Xryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2011, 12:03   #791
BHPian

Adobe Bangalore is looking for WCMS Engineering positions. Please PM me ig this interests you.
sam_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2011, 16:14   #792
BHPian

Any idea on how a Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience can look for a change of field from core tech to Pre-Sales Marketing / Marketing within IT field ? Anyone who has done so, please PM.
Old 14th July 2011, 16:43   #793
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
Any idea on how a Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience can look for a change of field from core tech to Pre-Sales Marketing / Marketing within IT field ? Anyone who has done so, please PM.
With your current education, you may need to first get into pre-sales, before moving to full time marketing job. It will depend a lot on your communication skills and business domain knowledge.

Else get marketing degree (MBA) and direclty enter as marketing manager/executive.
anoopap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2011, 16:47   #794
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoopap View Post
With your current education, you may need to first get into pre-sales, before moving to full time marketing job. It will depend a lot on your communication skills and business domain knowledge.

Else get marketing degree (MBA) and direclty enter as marketing manager/executive.
Thankyou anoop for the help. I am planning for an MBA admit by 2013 only. Till then, I would like to gain some exposure in the field which will hold me in good stead for the admission as well. Any advice on this ?
Old 15th July 2011, 19:21   #795
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
any body interested in working in my organization (international BPO in voice/non voice/finance (firm's in the top 3)), drop me a PM.
we have a constant recruitment going on.
sheesh!i'm new in this place, and ive NEVER experienced such attrition!
Hey Mayank. What sort of openings (domain / skillset) are there and at what level?
Urban_Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote