Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th October 2011, 15:12   #856
Oxy
BHPian

Default Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

There are various openings across technologies in my organization (a major IT services company) in Bangalore and Chennai.

Also, they are recruiting fresh graduates having scored 70% (this is only for Chennai location).

Attached is the list of openings.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Openings.xls.xlsx (36.3 KB, 1230 views)
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 17:45   #857
BHPian

Looking for potential applicants for a major services based company out of France. We are into staff augmentation, fixed price projects, ODC model and other business models. Over 20 years of expertise in various sectors - Automotive, Energy & Utilities, Telecom, Networking, Data Center/Storage.

Please contact (PM) me for further information.

Last edited by Xryder : 13th October 2011 at 18:11.
Xryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 17:54   #858
Senior - BHPian

Matured man looking for openings in HR area. Travelled all over India. Broad knowledge of people. In teaching for 28 years. In Administration for 12 years. Now retired and active. reasonable post reasonable remuneration. Working hours no bar.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2011, 17:43   #859
BHPian

Hi aargee, i am interested in the cloverleaf position, can you give me more details as we can chat sometime if its still open.
nofear5611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2011, 22:17   #860
BHPian

guys, anyone who will be able to quote what is the industry standards of Salary for a professional with the below experience:

Senior QA (manual testing) with 6 years of experience in various banking sub sectors such a retail, bank-assurance, Investment banking (securities services - Fund accounting, Transfer agency & Portfolio accounting). Currently a test lead with a leading captive unit (investment bank) in chennai.

It will be great if anyone can quote such standards.
MutantX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2011, 00:04   #861
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
guys, anyone who will be able to quote what is the industry standards of Salary for a professional with the below experience:
Glassdoor.com is the answer
Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 15:33   #862
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
There are various openings across technologies in my organization (a major IT services company) in Bangalore and Chennai.

Also, they are recruiting fresh graduates having scored 70% (this is only for Chennai location).

Attached is the list of openings.
Guys, just a little update.

They have put the freshers' recruitment on hold for now.
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 16:23   #863
BHPian

I have 4 Years of IT experience, Basically into UNIX Application / Server Support. Recently have joined a course on Cloud Computing and learnt VMWare / XEN, Amazon AWS & Also hosted a small private cloud (For my learning / testing )

Would this be enough for me to get a Job in Cloud Computing? I do not mind working as a L1/ L2 level employee, But need a move on from the 24 x 7 shift role that my current profile gives me.

Any advice / suggestions please.
MadBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2011, 10:59   #864
Senior - BHPian

There is urgent opening of C/C++ professionals with following skills in my organization (Big mobile company & best paymaster in Bangalore)

1. Experience in C/C++
2. Experience in Mobile Domain
3. Experience in Security domain (Worked on any combination of HASH, MAC, AES, RSA, Certificate Manager or any Security Protocol).
4. Minimum experience 2 years.

If you know any of your friends/family etc. with above skills please PM me or mail me at anujkmishra (at) gmail.(com)
anujmishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2011, 14:00   #865
BHPian

There are multiple openings in my company(Singapore based) for multiple positions as listed below. The job location is Bangalore.

1. .Net and SharePoint 07 or 2010 [must know SharePoint]: 3-5 years exp

2. Java, J2EE,JSP, AJAX, EJB, Springs, Hibernate, Weblogic and Oracle : 3-5 years exp

3. Senior/Presales Consultant: 4-6 years exp. Noida and Bangalore

4. Weblogic Admin: 3-5 yeras exp

5. Oracle Admin: 3-5 years exp.

You can PM me if any of the positions interest you.

Last edited by akhil_007 : 20th October 2011 at 14:01.
akhil_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 14:34   #866
BHPian

Guys,

Any idea about Mahindra Satyam after they took Satyam. Is it safe to join this company ? Is there any bench policy where they deduct salaries during the bench period, etc.
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 11:28   #867
Senior - BHPian

Hello,

I was recruited by Accenture from my campus placements this year,however it has been 4 months they still have not given me my joining date for my training,they keep shifting it.Any idea how accenture is doing,and have they froze recruitment?
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 16:12   #868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopinathann View Post
Guys,

Any idea about Mahindra Satyam after they took Satyam. Is it safe to join this company ? Is there any bench policy where they deduct salaries during the bench period, etc.
I have friends in Mahindra Satyam and it is pretty safe. No salary deduction for employees on Bench, I don't think any renowned company does that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Hello,

I was recruited by Accenture from my campus placements this year,however it has been 4 months they still have not given me my joining date for my training,they keep shifting it.Any idea how accenture is doing,and have they froze recruitment?
You need to have patience, this is normal for jobs through campus. Lots of people have to wait till a year. Just keep in touch with the recruiter.
Googleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 17:54   #869
BHPian

Dear BHPians,
Urgent requirement in my organization (ICICI LOMBARD GIC ) for the following skillsets people.

Those interested to know more please send an email to me at abhiishek.asinha@gmail.com

[COLOR=black][FONT='Zurich BT','sans-serif']Experience for AVP’s– 12 – 15years.[/FONT][/COLOR]

1.) AVP – Data Warehousing

Computer Science Engineering Graduate from a reputed university.
Needs to have the experience and skills to formulate, review and maintain Data Warehouse Architecture and contribute in implementing the same.
Finance/Insurance industry experience is highly preferred although not absolutely essential.
Must have worked in the complete life cycle of Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence development projects.
Should have expertise in designing, developing and implementing complex data warehouse solutions across multiple projects at an enterprise level.
Responsible for the overall technical architecture and review of ETL and data warehouse related projects
Must work with the different application/business teams to scope and integrate their BI needs with the company’s strategic initiatives.
Experience facilitating deployment of BI solutions, exhibiting strong performance tuning capabilities, conducting trainings for support to staff and end users, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve all tools.
Must have had experience in two or more of the following products:
Oracle, Teradata, Oracle Exadata, Cognos, Business Objects, Informatica, Datastage, Sybase IQ
Continually explore new and emerging technologies and lead investigation and adaptation of beneficial technologies and tools.

2.) AVP – Portfolio Manager

Role & Responsibilities
1. Lead the development, implementation and management of large IT applications.
2. Lead a team comprising of Senior Project Managers and Program Managers.
3. Lead the performance monitoring and reporting for the IT Application portfolio.
4. Lead and coordinate all due diligence for IT Application investments, including written reports and investment decision presentations.
5. Maintain an awareness of industry and economic conditions to form and justify investment recommendations.
6. Maintain knowledge of IT Application markets through industry contacts and trade publications.
7. Lead the coordination with internal and external parties, including general and limited partners, consultants, intermediaries, and counsel.
8. Manage and mentor the IT Application team.
9. Maintain a customer service-oriented work approach towards internal and external customers.
10. Budgeting and financial performance of projects.
11. Vendor management, negotiate MSAs, draft SOWs,
12. RFP process management – get RFPs created, evaluate vendors, set terms & conditions, review and negotiate commercials.
Departmental
1. Assist in the preparation of business plan and the review of IT strategy and performance.
2. Assist in the hiring and development of other members of the IT staff.
3. Assists in the development, maintenance and periodic update of departmental policies, procedures and plans.

3.) AVP – Data Modeler

Role & Responsibilities
4. Responsible for the fundamental organization of a system embodied in its components, their relationships to
each other and to the environment, and the principles guiding its design and evolution.
5. Develops the Enterprise Logical Data Model (LDM). Facilitates JAD sessions to determine data rules,
and holds LDM Reviews with Data SMEs.
6. Develops and Applies Technology Standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository, and documents data model translation decisions.
7. This position includes use of data profiling tools and techniques, and development of review and QA data requirements.
8. 3-5 years prior data analyst experience preferred
9. Master (experienced) in using Erwin
10. Logical Design Demonstrated experience with large scale, multiple business solutions across divisions or enterprise
11. Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
12. Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
13. Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers.

4.) Project Manager – 5~ 6 Years

 lead the planning and implementation of project
 facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
 define project tasks and resource requirements
 develop full scale project plans
 assemble and coordinate project staff
 manage project budget
 manage project resource allocation
 plan and schedule project timelines
 track project deliverables using appropriate tools
 provide direction and support to project team
 quality assurance
 constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
 present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
 implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
 project evaluations and assessment of results
abhishek_rait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2011, 23:28   #870
BHPian

I have a friend who completed his engineering (Electrical and Electronics) from one of the best engineering college under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (or IP). He is the university rank 2 and overall a smart kid. Completed his BTech in 2011 with 80% aggregate. Had two campus placements both of which he had to decline as they required him to go out of Delhi which is a strict NO due to family issues.
Any leads or pointers would be really appreciated.
akshaymahajan is offline   Reply With Quote