Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2005, 14:56   #1
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Used Hondas

Used Citys available..
City 1.5 2000model MT 33000kms Price 4lac 80 thousand available with 6months engine and gear box warranty
City 1.5 2001model MT 75000kms Price 4lac available with 6months engine and gear box warranty and alloys and new tyres but needs some repair..
City 1.5 Vtec 2002model 46000kms Price 5lac 10 thousand not available with 6months engine and gear box warranty Golden in color Thane registered Comprehensive insurance.
Used Accords available
Accord 2.3 2003model MT 37000kms Price 9lac 50 thousand available with 6months engine and gear box warranty
Accord 2.3 2001model MT 50000kms Price 7lac 09 thousand available with 6months engine and gear box warranty, color silver.. not sure whether it has mags but its fully loaded..
Are these prices write or are these cars overpriced
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 15:03   #2
RJK
Senior - BHPian
 
RJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 935
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Way too pricey man. Cmon 75k kms run car for 4lakhs!
RJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 15:29   #3
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjkulkarni
Way too pricey man. Cmon 75k kms run car for 4lakhs!
Told Linkway Honda They told me that they keep only genuine cars for sale

Last edited by maybach : 4th March 2005 at 15:30.
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 16:01   #4
BHPian
 
Vulken Auto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 400
Thanked: 18 Times
Talking

Is 1.3 honda 2000 with mileage 41k(genuine history) ,,2.75 lK OVER PRICED??? no insurance and No warranty and no tax paid.??
(Doesnt matter which state since no tax paid) lol
Vulken Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 16:54   #5
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulken Auto
Is 1.3 honda 2000 with mileage 41k(genuine history) ,,2.75 lK OVER PRICED??? no insurance and No warranty and no tax paid.??
(Doesnt matter which state since no tax paid) lol
Yah its a bit over priced since no insurance and no tax paid . You should get one by around 2.5K
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 17:10   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
Surprise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,286
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

I was under the impression that cars down north were cheaper compared to south. But the prices mentioned here are way to costly.

1.5 EXI, 2000 MODEL. Mileage below 33K. Nothing more than 4.25 Lakhs is worth. But not sure about the term - 6 months engine & gear box warranty
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 17:16   #7
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURPRISE
I was under the impression that cars down north were cheaper compared to south. But the prices mentioned here are way to costly.

1.5 EXI, 2000 MODEL. Mileage below 33K. Nothing more than 4.25 Lakhs is worth. But not sure about the term - 6 months engine & gear box warranty
Well the deal is from a dealer so the prices may be high. Its negotiable as well. Though i am not a buyer i found it out for fellow bhpians.
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 17:36   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
Surprise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,286
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulken Auto
Is 1.3 honda 2000 with mileage 41k(genuine history) ,,2.75 lK OVER PRICED??? no insurance and No warranty and no tax paid.??
(Doesnt matter which state since no tax paid) lol

Add 12 k for insurance
Add 10k for tax ( assuming that he has not paid tax for the last 4 years)
Not sure about warranty. What do you mean by this?

The approximate value for the car ( assuming it to be a perfect car) is 3.60. Less 22k figure from this.

The car is worth for 3.3 - 3.4 lakhs. If you get this at 2.75L, I guess it is very good price
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 17:42   #9
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURPRISE
Add 12 k for insurance
Add 10k for tax ( assuming that he has not paid tax for the last 4 years)
Not sure about warranty. What do you mean by this?

The approximate value for the car ( assuming it to be a perfect car) is 3.60. Less 22k figure from this.

The car is worth for 3.3 - 3.4 lakhs. If you get this at 2.75L, I guess it is very good price
Pretty good price. Warranty means that in case the car gives any problems then the dealer you purchased from will solve the problem at no cost.
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2005, 01:31   #10
Senior - BHPian
 
X-Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mumbai/Tokyo
Posts: 1,476
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybach
City 1.5 Vtec 2002model 46000kms Price 5lac 10 thousand not available with 6months engine and gear box warranty Golden in color Thane registered Comprehensive insurance.
Hey maybach,
How many owners?? And also which month/2002??
And where do i get to see this car.
Let me know dude.
Thanks.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2005, 15:23   #11
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine
Hey maybach,
How many owners?? And also which month/2002??
And where do i get to see this car.
Let me know dude.
Thanks.

X
Hey X dont know about number of owners but i guess its 1.
You can see this car at K drive. Number is 9819066251. 9820957206. And as always if you buy it i oew a ride in it
maybach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video of R32 GTR against Hondas PmDaWg The International Automotive Scene 8 13th April 2012 12:44
Hondas smallest offering... ahuja365 The Indian Car Scene 31 13th November 2008 21:42
Hondas needed salil_kulkarni Shifting gears 9 13th February 2005 19:19
Pathetic dealers sure to spoil Hondas name speedsatya Motorbikes 5 12th January 2005 15:00
Modded Hondas versus American Muscle GTO The International Automotive Scene 9 18th August 2004 03:53


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks