Team-BHP - My pics with F1 drivers & Mclaren F1 !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   My pics with F1 drivers & Mclaren F1 !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4375-my-pics-f1-drivers-mclaren-f1.html)

These pics were taken from my cell phone last year when i had gone for the malaysian Gp..!! I was waiting for almost 2 hours after the race got over on the track and then once everyone left...i climbed over fences & reached the start finish straight.... from there i jumped into the pit lane..... and through the paddock... i reached the drivers parking lot...! thats where all these pics are clicked..! After meeting all the F1 drivers taking autographs etc..etc.. i was going back to my hotel... and thats when i saw this beautiful Mclaren F1 on display with only one security gaurd.. standing there.! i requested him if i could sit in the car & luckily he allowed me to...! It was a heavenly feeling..! Sitting in Kimis Mclaren... turing the steering wheel....ahhh!! (The images are not very clear since they are taken from my cell phone)

This is rubens in the parking lot

This is me & Button

This is me & Nick heildfeld

This is the mclaren steering wheel

Thats me in the mclaren F1

Thats another one of me in the mclaren

what do i say??? sighhhhhh....

some guys have all the luck in the world i guess!

awsome!

u bet buddy,,,,, i was like super lucky!!...

Hey thats really cool stuff. I was there at the Malaysian GP too last year. Had won the trip through the Autocar India F1 game. Took lotsa pics but wasnt as lucky as you I guess. I was seated in the covered hill stands C . Where were you located?

Dippy

Im all jealous dude!!!!!!!!! Im consoling myself by saying its all photoshop job!!!Lolz....

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf
Im all jealous dude!!!!!!!!! Im consoling myself by saying its all photoshop job!!!Lolz....

lol good one ? photoshop eh

why wouldnt you take a digi cam with you when you were going to be in the malaysian gp :confused: ? nice pics anywayz. i dont doubt they are photoshop due to the quality :p

lol, i wish i had a digicam!! i never expected to get this lucky!! well dippy, i think i was on the K hill... the open stand..!!

dude you are one lucky guy ! :)

manson .

Dude, seriously no offence but the pictures of you in the car seem like a Pshop job to me.

Good job with meeting up with the drivers etc. Indian ingenuity always works.

GTO

NO U DONT GET THAT CLOSE TO A F1 DRIVER!!!

Dont know abt you but been to 12 races and I never did have a chance to look at them properly with the costliest ticket on the track.

Even If you pay for a package!!

Well if you did it is a nice photoshop.

If you still did it then you can rob a bank easily.........

Well yes some one jumped over the fence and went on to the track when I was in sepang circuit , but thats it nothin more than that.

Woah man,
U'r one lucky fella...
One among the few lucky Indians like Narain to get to sit in an F1.. even he couldn't sit in a Mclaren(heheheee)..

_Envy u big time_

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
Dude, seriously no offence but the pictures of you in the car seem like a Pshop job to me.
GTO

rl:
Dude u were lucky to meet the drivers. I'm trying to make to a GP this yr. too
cheers,
Rai

Quote:

well dippy, i think i was on the K hill... the open stand..!!
K stand is the one at the end of the start finish straight at turn one if I'm not mistaken. My C stand ticket gave me a view of the entire back part of the circuit inclusing the awesome back straight

Dippy

lucky guy to get pics with the drivers..
one question tho.. how come ure sitting so high up in the cockpit ? on ure haunches ?