Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2008, 16:00   #16
suren181's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times

AFAIK, you could get yourself an NOC (No Objection Certificate) for your DL. This is possible at your RTO which has issued you your license.

This NOC is normally used when you want to change the address to another state than the state which has issued the RC. Hope this should solve your predicament. The NOC is easily obtainable.
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 23:18   #17
senindra's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Essen (Germany)
Posts: 225
Thanked: 10 Times

Originally Posted by BWN View Post
OMG !!! this would be the resale value an used car at the end of insurance term.

@senindra - can you let me know how much you paid for your insurance in germany?
I payed 1200 Euros. But now I do not have to pay as I drive a company car, and is insured by the company. Phew!
senindra is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MARUTI ALTO SETS NEW RECORD... Breaks 800's record set in 2003... CrAzY dRiVeR The Indian Car Scene 4 7th December 2006 04:53
The Koenigsegg CCR SLAMS Mclarens F1 for a new World Record GTO The International Automotive Scene 35 18th April 2005 21:30
Crazy record...Check this out... hianooo Shifting gears 16 5th March 2005 00:16
Branson sets channel amphibious car record!!! Shan2nu The International Automotive Scene 0 16th June 2004 18:47

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2018, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks