Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 26th August 2008, 10:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Need Help for University Project

Hi All,

Most of you are aware that I am also pursuing my Part Time MBA and now I am in my second last semester. I have been asked to submit a University project (100 marks) on the topic of "Effectiveness of Training and Development methods used in companies". Mine is a relatively small organization and hence it it practically impossible for me to get data from my company.

Hence, I am calling out to all the HR managers on the forum (Jaggu, are you listening?) to help me by providing me with some survey results that were done in your company and also various training and development methods (leadership skills, Managerial skills, presentation skills etc.) used in your company.

You are requested to kindly remove that name of your company to protect your identity and your organizations. I am doing random google search but I am not getting any matter on which I can base my project and hence I am asking for your help.

Please help, my MBA degree depends on this!

Thanks!
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote