Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 8th September 2008, 12:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Health and Fitness of TBHP members. What do you exactly for fitness?

I was searching in TeamBHP regarding Health and Fitness threads. I could not find any thread except one thread which discuss about TreadMills information.

@Mods: Still if there is similar thread, please merge this with that thread.

My question is what Team-BHP members doing for Health and Fitness? After age of 30 there is absolute need for ones to keep check on body's vital parameters. These includes (few from many)

1. Cholesterol level check
2. Blood sugar check
3. Blood Pressure check
4. Obesity check

If above parameters not checked in the body, it may lead to lifestyle borne diseases. like Coronary Heart Diseases( Hearth Attack), Diabetes, Strokes, Arthritis etc. The list goes on. I believe most of us employed in while collar job, where there is absolutely no to very moderate physical activities.

So, need of the hour is at least 45-60 minutes per day of physical activities for each individual to keep themselves healthy, fit forever. These activitiy is daily exercise which includes cardiovascular, strength, stretch etc. Even, if you do not find time for Gym you can do it at your home even without sophisticated equipments. But you should know the proper way of exercising.

I would like each TeamBHP members (also experts) should share their information in this thread related to their health and fitness and encourage others to do the same. It would help me as well as others to take exercising as regular activity in their day to day life.

Remember: Fit mind and body is first requirement of good driver on the road .
Old 8th September 2008, 12:14   #2
BHPian

Here you go http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ss-thread.html
Old 8th September 2008, 12:21   #3
Team-BHP Support

Note from mod: Thread closed, please ask in fitness thread mentioned above
Closed Thread