Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 14th February 2012, 15:23   #61
BHPian

Default Re: BIG FLIX : Unlimited DVD Rental at reasonable prices

I was with BigFlix till two months back and they had stopped the service. Now SeventyMM also has followed suite. in < 2 months, they are terminating their service. I am not sure if the costs of delivery is higher. I thought, with Big Flix, out Seventy MM should have got a higher customer base.
I will miss this service of watching un-interrupted movies at time of my choice. Can someone suggest good Movie rentals in South Bangalore? i may not be able to visit the place on weekdays though
suvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 16:45   #62
BHPian

Default Re: BIG FLIX : Unlimited DVD Rental at reasonable prices

i have been writing to customer care and have not received any response so far. It is just a couple of months now i renewed by paying rs. 2000/- and now i do not get any dvd's at home? why should i stream them on my broadband and pay more? can anyone call me back asap? this is not done and is daylight robbery...How can one resolve this?
sumathindra is offline   Reply With Quote