Originally Posted by kaushik_s
The rules are written on top the ticket counter itself (timing etc).
I found the rules. Google ki jai ho. http://www.rangashankara.org/home/ra...urce/rules.doc
The Ticketing Section mentions:
1. The maximum ticket rate allowed at Ranga Shankara will be Rs. 200/-. Only one denomination of ticket rate permitted per show.
2. The troupe must hand over a minimum of 110 tickets per show out of which 10 are management seats. 100 tickets will be put up for sale at the Ranga Shankara Ticket counter.
3. In case any troupe requires the facility of advance booking, Ranga Shankara staff shall do so up to 3 days prior to the show on payment of Rs. 50/- per day for each day of the advance booking.
4. The Box Office collection with accounts will be handed over to the troupe on the day following the end of the run of all shows. All charges for advance ticket sales, extra charges incurred in the auditorium towards extra lights, extra AC and electricity usage will be deducted from this amount. The timings for settlement will be between 11 AM and 2 PM only.
5. The Ticket Counter will operate from 10 am to 12 noon and from 5 to 7.30 pm. Monday is a holiday.
6. Troupes must print their own tickets and hand them over to Ranga Shankara office at least one day before the show or opening of the advance bookings.
7. All tickets shall be of overall size 18cm x 6cm, with two perforated counterfoils of length 4cm each.
8. The following rules must be printed on the ticket (front or reverse).
a. Auditorium doors close at 7.30 pm. Late comers not permitted and no refund on tickets.
b. Children below the age of eight not allowed in the auditorium except for children’s plays.
c. No eatables, beverages& photo/video recording allowed inside the auditorium.
d. Free seating.
e. Use of mobile phones and pagers is prohibited inside the auditorium.
9. Tickets, which do not confirm to the above specifications, may not be accepted and consequently staging of the show will not be permitted.
Read rule No 8a and 9. So every ticket will have the times mentioned and reaching late is not an excuse or a crib.
That should end this discussion.