Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 26th September 2008, 10:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

Whats wrong in looking at DWARKA for your flat, its in Delhi, lots of housing complexes and close proximity to Gurgaon/Sohna + is not plagued by the electricity (not to mention the high per unit rate), water and public transport problem.

Not to forget, no Auto/ yellow cab goes to Gurgaon from Airport/ Railway station/ ISBT Bus stand. I am aware of the Metro work, but that'll take time to start.
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2008, 12:30   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
boss,
without own vehicle ANYTHING in gurgaon is terrible. Forget house, buy a car the first four five days.
have been working outside india for last year now. will need to find a bank who gives me a loan as soon as I am in Ludhiana (Nov mid).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Whats wrong in looking at DWARKA for your flat, its in Delhi, lots of housing complexes and close proximity to Gurgaon/Sohna + is not plagued by the electricity (not to mention the high per unit rate), water and public transport problem.

Not to forget, no Auto/ yellow cab goes to Gurgaon from Airport/ Railway station/ ISBT Bus stand. I am aware of the Metro work, but that'll take time to start.
Dwaraka. thanks, wasnt aware of this place. will check this out.
METISWHG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2008, 12:42   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Problem with dwarka is VERY simple.

You will get butchered with traffic on the expressway - especially in evenings.

But yes, dwarka is a good place (not cheap) - lovely connectivity to delhi courtesy the metro.
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote