Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 8th November 2008, 15:02   #31
BHPian

If you are ok with spending, get yourself a nice plastic sheet, you'll need 2 metal pools and some sheets. This will cost you a lot though. If wind isn't a problem you could just settle for bamboo sticks and a cheap plastic on top. This will keep your car clean, and shouldn't be much of a hassle. You could probably share the cost with someone, as it isn't exactly your fault. You could of course take it up legally but it'll be quite a hassle + time waste.
sukrit7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2008, 16:59   #32

Default thanks folks...

Update as of today. I have managed to get one person to co-operate and park as in the picture below (my proposed solution). But this is not a fixed spot as yet and occasionaly ( more frequent nowadays ) I do have to risk parking it in the older spot. Now it feels as though I am at the mercy of their whims and there is still that nagging feeling when I take out my car if I will get the same spot again when I return. Hopefully over a period of time it should start passing of as a permanent spot. until then...

Anyways, a big thanks to all those whole replied and felt one with the pain and heartache I went through on having my shiny new car damaged by someone else's carelessness. Only a true auto enthusiast will understand what I went through. It was really encouraging to hear from you all.
daemon is offline   Reply With Quote