Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2008, 14:51   #316
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I feel so helpless and sad. Betrayed and hurt.

Meanwhile Jenny's family in Germany is freaking out. Imagine if you had to let your daughter move (next month!) to a place you knew nothing about and then see all this in the news.
She herself is calm, but a little disturbed. Understandably.

I know this information is of little concern to anyone in the world right now and it's my own little life - but how's that for a fresh perspective on the incident?
Believe it or not, this thing did cross my mind. I hope things will work out for better. My best wishes.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:51   #317
Senior - BHPian

We all know that Pakistan is related in this.
We must warn pakistan that if a single bullet crosses LOc, let alone human, it will be considered war. Same for Bangladesh. This is more than sufficient.
Problem is that the general authorities in our country have gone so bad that they are nothing but scum of earth.

PS : I am sorry for harsh words. I experienced similar things during A'bad blast and now its another city. Time to act, that all.

EDIT : What about the Israel people being hostage at Nariman point ?

Last edited by aaggoswami : 27th November 2008 at 14:53.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:52   #318
BHPian

Blow the cowards up....
And common . We Indians now need to stand up and take action.
Rise above all and be united as Indians.

May all departed souls rest in peace

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th November 2008 at 15:18.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:53   #319
BHPian

Why can't we finish them off? We got fire-power!
Our country has had enough.
What did the innocent souls do? If these guys had any kind of guts, they should have tried to confront the underworld!!!
Old 27th November 2008, 14:53   #320
Senior - BHPian

"Maharashtra DGP says there is hostage situation at Trident and the police were trying to capture the terrorists alive"

capture them alive and tomorrow we have another hostage situation read attack demanding thier release them!!!! grrrr...

Last edited by lohithrao : 27th November 2008 at 14:55.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:55   #321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayatarizona View Post
Unbelievable. Yet another failure for the local intelligence wing. Condolences to all those who were victims of this violence.
pardon me what is local intelligence going to do if this whole thing is scripted outside and by outsiders? you cannot tap each and every moment of these terrorists especially on foreign soil.
intelligence has already warned regarding attack on mumabi as well as on other states but when and how no one knows!!
Old 27th November 2008, 14:57   #322
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
We all know that Pakistan is related in this.
We must warn pakistan that if a single bullet crosses LOc, let alone human, it will be considered war. Same for Bangladesh. This is more than sufficient.
Problem is that the general authorities in our country have gone so bad that they are nothing but scum of earth.

PS : I am sorry for harsh words. I experienced similar things during A'bad blast and now its another city. Time to act, that all.
Fully support you mate! My wife was there when the Delhi blasts happened. Read on NDTV that intelligence sources have confirmed that foriegn hand is definitely invloved.

If any foreign hand is involved, then a single bullet across LOC and all I want would be to wipe off those countries off the map of the world. Sorry to be harsh but then this is my personal opinion.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:57   #323
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
@Danlalan: The 2 dingy boats were supposedly found two mins walk away from where I stay when I am in Mumbai. Some scary stuff.

Seems there is a HOT PURSUIT on the High seas. Helicopters. Navy ships etc trying to stop this MV ALFA thats going back to KARACHI. Now it does look like PAKISTAN DOES HAVE A HAND IN THIS.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:57   #324
Senior - BHPian

This is so disturbing. Cant watch the images on TV. Humanity is indeed dead.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:59   #325
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvation View Post
Prome Minister Chickened Out of Mumbai visit due to security reason.

Shame on you Mr. Prime Minister!!
In a way it's good. The security agencies will then have one more less thing to worry about (PM's security) and they can concentrate on the job at hand.
Old 27th November 2008, 14:59   #326
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Know what Sam? This is exactly the thought that came to my mind earlier today, that how are you going to explain all this to your future inlaws.

Its a new face of our country that the world is seeing, and its not a pretty one.
I will have to answer. And their fears will be totally understandable.

There are cowards everywhere. London metro, USA 9/11 and many more, too numerous to mention. It happens to the best of countries who are better equipped than us. It is easy to blame religion and politics and everyone later. It changes nothing.

I am pointing this statement towards those people that want to blame the police, army, ministers and everyone else. Find me a country without troublemakers and cowards and terrorists.

Think of a country with the best army, best politics, best ministers,administration, corruption-free environment and best anti-terrorist squads and technology and arms and EVERYTHING that you think would stop this cr*p from happening.

And now think of all the terrorist incidents they have had too. Who do you blame for those?

You are right though Amitoj. This is a new face, something we are not used to.

Thank God this is not something we are used to.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 27th November 2008 at 15:01.
Old 27th November 2008, 15:01   #327
Senior - BHPian

Very disturbing pictures on Tv since yesterday. I really Pray all you people in Mumbai and your loved ones are safe and sound.
I really fail to understand such a planned attack and our govt. knows nothing about it, how the hell is this possible, what the hell is intelligence doing than sleeping over the dead bodies of innocent citizens. Real SHAME
Old 27th November 2008, 15:03   #328
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Seems there is a HOT PURSUIT on the High seas. Helicopters. Navy ships etc trying to stop this MV ALFA thats going back to KARACHI. Now it does look like PAKISTAN DOES HAVE A HAND IN THIS.
Am sure that ship would be stopped, they can use fighters if required!

if we get hard evidence about the Paks involvement would our govt do anything??? max they will condemn the action
Old 27th November 2008, 15:05   #329
Distinguished - BHPian

Default The Yeti's Request

I have one request.

I support ajmat and what he said.

I know we're all upset, hurt and angry but is this your answer to the problem at hand? Blow the cowards up, kill the buggers? Really, is that your answer?

Is this the solution really? Will that solve the problem?

And is this the solution you want the whole world to read? Including Jenny's family?

Please think before you type. That is my earnest request. Feel free to ignore it if you will.

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th November 2008 at 15:20.
Old 27th November 2008, 15:06   #330
Senior - BHPian

@guys: lets not jump into such conclusions. Let's wait till we get some concrete evidence.
I just hope no politician reacts like that because like I mentioned before, I am just scared about this leading to hindu-muslim riots.

NDTV says that the navy is chasing 2 suspicious Saudi Arabian vessels.

Last edited by lamborghini : 27th November 2008 at 15:08.
Closed Thread