Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2013, 20:16   #1516
BHPian
 
ramki067's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 554
Thanked: 25 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
Hi

I have a pair of used Scorpio Fog Lamps (2010 model) if anyone needs them.
Can i have i sir? If its possible to ship to bangalore
ramki067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2013, 20:25   #1517
BHPian
 
speedmunster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 134
Thanked: 96 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Cleartrip voucher goes to ninjatalli
speedmunster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 16:54   #1518
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 3
Thanked: 0 Times
Smile Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Can i have i sir? If its possible to ship to bangalore
I will not be able to ship them my friend. Would be glad to hand it over to anyone who can pick it up from me in Hyderabad.
maqqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 23:18   #1519
BHPian
 
tckanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Thanked: 25 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
I also have several Jalapeno chilli seeds, I'll give around 30 seeds to every person that requests. These seeds germinate well and I have also harvested chillis from them. I'm not finding time to continue so I'd like these seeds to find a home instead of rotting away.

PICKUP ONLY - either at Tarnaka or Madhapur.
Hi hellmet, can I have some Jalapeno seeds?
I missed this thread or else I would've picked up from you this weekend. I returned to Bangalore this morning, but will come to Hyd in a month. If you still have them I will come and pick it up from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
Hi

I have a pair of used Scorpio Fog Lamps (2010 model) if anyone needs them.
Hi maqqq, Can you please reserve them for me?
I have a Beat diesel and would like to use them for my car. You think I can use them?
tckanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2013, 18:43   #1520
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 3
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckanth View Post
Hi hellmet, can I have some Jalapeno seeds?
I missed this thread or else I would've picked up from you this weekend. I returned to Bangalore this morning, but will come to Hyd in a month. If you still have them I will come and pick it up from you.



Hi maqqq, Can you please reserve them for me?
I have a Beat diesel and would like to use them for my car. You think I can use them?

I am not sure if they will fit on your beat. They look something like this http://www.cardekho.com/exterior-pic...og-lamp-41.htm
maqqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 12:23   #1521
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hi All,

i have 2 jumper seats(baby seats at the rear) which have been removed from beast
this are available for local pickup in Bangalore after 20th January 2013. Posting them once again earlier it was reserved to a BHPIAN but He never turned on.

so any local pickup would be preferred.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 12:46   #1522
BHPian
 
Vasuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Venice of East
Posts: 323
Thanked: 202 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi All,

i have 2 jumper seats(baby seats at the rear) which have been removed from beast
this are available for local pickup in Bangalore after 20th January 2013. Posting them once again earlier it was reserved to a BHPIAN but He never turned on.

so any local pickup would be preferred.
I would love to have it. I'll arrange local pick up. Pls give me details.
Vasuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 12:49   #1523
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
I would love to have it. I'll arrange local pick up. Pls give me details.
Reserved for Vasuki.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 13:10   #1524
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 34
Thanked: 4 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Reserved for Vasuki.
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

If not, do i get the other seat?

Regards
Dhrupadh
dhrupadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 13:23   #1525
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
I would love to have it. I'll arrange local pick up. Pls give me details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrupadh View Post
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

If not, do i get the other seat?

Regards
Dhrupadh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrupadh View Post
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

If not, do i get the other seat?

Regards
Dhrupadh
Hi Dhrupadh,

I remember that you have requested earlier, so i can give you a first chance but again it has to be discussed with Vasuki, and more over if you people are ready to share(again Please discuss with Vasuki) then 1:1 for both of you.

Hi Vasuki,

do you mind giving Dhrupadh the First chance(i believe it should be fair). or if you are ready to share 1:1 then i don't have any issues.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 13:37   #1526
BHPian
 
Vasuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Venice of East
Posts: 323
Thanked: 202 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Dhrupadh,

I remember that you have requested earlier, so i can give you a first chance but again it has to be discussed with Vasuki, and more over if you people are ready to share(again Please discuss with Vasuki) then 1:1 for both of you.

Hi Vasuki,

do you mind giving Dhrupadh the First chance(i believe it should be fair). or if you are ready to share 1:1 then i don't have any issues.
Sure. go ahead as you please. I don't have any issues with both the options.
Vasuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 14:01   #1527
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrupadh View Post
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

If not, do i get the other seat?

Regards
Dhrupadh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Sure. go ahead as you please. I don't have any issues with both the options.
Hi Dhrupadh,

based upon the below i will give 1:1 for both of you. will be available for pickup from my home on 20th January(will PM my address and details)
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 16:40   #1528
BHPian
 
reswaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 122
Thanked: 220 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I 'd like to give away a Royal Enfield luggage carrier and a stock Royal Enfield single seat (fits electra, bullet 350) which I'd used on my Classic 500 for a single trip to Goa. Pickup only in Kundalahalli Bangalore, PM me!
reswaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 16:45   #1529
Senior - BHPian
 
theexperthand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,368
Thanked: 1,134 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by reswaran View Post
I 'd like to give away a Royal Enfield luggage carrier and a stock Royal Enfield single seat (fits electra, bullet 350) which I'd used on my Classic 500 for a single trip to Goa. Pickup only in Kundalahalli Bangalore, PM me!
Hi,

Can I have a dig at the seat and luggage carrier?

Can you please post a photo of the carrier if it si not much of a hassle.

Thanks
--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 16:52   #1530
BHPian
 
reswaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 122
Thanked: 220 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Hi,

Can I have a dig at the seat and luggage carrier?

Can you please post a photo of the carrier if it si not much of a hassle.

Thanks
--Anoop
Reserved. I'll upload pics when possible. The rack is similar to attached picture, without jerry can and the interconnecting bars on top. It didn't fit the Classic 500 and I' assuming it fits only Electra/Bullet350.
Attached Images
 
reswaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A friend & Fellow BHPian passes away! Nitin Shifting gears 60 28th December 2009 21:26
Want to improve your FE - give you car some dimples! CrackedHead Shifting gears 4 5th November 2009 11:00
NHC:We want it,We will give it,We can't give it,Again,We have it,Will give it ,Got it joecherian Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 18 6th April 2009 19:50
Free Software Giveaway satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 38 7th March 2009 00:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:46.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks