Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2013, 15:28   #1921
BHPian
 
neoranjit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 588
Thanked: 191 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Flat Rs 500/- OFF on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1000/- or more at www.zovi.com.
Offer Duration: 23rd July, 2013 to 31st August, 2013.
Voucher Code: NF7901334856982
neoranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2013, 17:19   #1922
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mumbai/Jamshedp
Posts: 320
Thanked: 145 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Jabong Voucher

Dear Customer, Greetings from ICICI Bank. Thank you for using ICICI Bank Net Banking Bill Pay service. Your Rs 500/- e-voucher from Jabong is ICICI500 . You may visit www.jabong.com to redeem your e-voucher. The last date for redemption of your e-voucher is August 31, 2013. For Terms and Conditions, please visit: http://www.icicibank.com/online-serv...uranceTnC.html Sincerely, ICICI Bank Internet Banking
vikramvicky1984 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2013, 12:43   #1923
Distinguished - BHPian
 
dhanushs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bathery/BLR
Posts: 3,446
Thanked: 4,055 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

e-bay voucher.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 1586
Size:  11.7 KB
dhanushs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2013, 21:31   #1924
BHPian
 
shinuak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bangalore / Tvm
Posts: 142
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushs View Post
e-bay voucher.

Attachment 1135107
Used this one now for buying a Lenovo tab case, Thanks dhanushs !
shinuak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2013, 09:29   #1925
BHPian
 
abishek2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 352
Thanked: 160 Times
Default Free 17 inch tyres

17 inch tyres goodyear bmw runflat

Tried to sell these tyres of no luck , just giving them off to anybody who can come home and collect them as they they are becoming a nuisance at home with space and water collecting inside

EAGLE NCT 5 ROF 225/50 R17 94Y runflat

BMW X1 runflat tyres, one tyre has a sidewall damage , The other 3 tyres + (1) are in good shape and have at least 4-5 mm of tread life in them, a runflat tyre a new tyre costs you 29k from BMW.

Anyone from chennai can please come pick up all the tyres as i am keen to just rid them off as soon as possible.if anybody is intrested you need to take all the 4 not just two tyres.
Just PM me for the same

On another note has anyone tried the onion for rs9/kg groupon at 1pm?
Attached Images
  

Last edited by abishek2222 : 9th September 2013 at 09:33.
abishek2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2013, 13:00   #1926
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chennai-Bangalore-Mangalore
Posts: 77
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: Free 17 inch tyres

thanks buddy for the tyres


Quote:
Originally Posted by abishek2222 View Post
17 inch tyres goodyear bmw runflat

Tried to sell these tyres of no luck , just giving them off to anybody who can come home and collect them as they they are becoming a nuisance at home with space and water collecting inside

EAGLE NCT 5 ROF 225/50 R17 94Y runflat

BMW X1 runflat tyres, one tyre has a sidewall damage , The other 3 tyres + (1) are in good shape and have at least 4-5 mm of tread life in them, a runflat tyre a new tyre costs you 29k from BMW.

Anyone from chennai can please come pick up all the tyres as i am keen to just rid them off as soon as possible.if anybody is intrested you need to take all the 4 not just two tyres.
Just PM me for the same

On another note has anyone tried the onion for rs9/kg groupon at 1pm?
gautamballal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2013, 17:00   #1927
BHPian
 
abishek2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 352
Thanked: 160 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamballal View Post
thanks buddy for the tyres
Your Welcome : hopefully they end up useful to you.
abishek2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2013, 17:16   #1928
BHPian
 
Neur0t0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 58
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Sharing the ebay gift vouchers received for online recharge for vodafone ;
Discount of either 7% or Rs 750(which ever is less)

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is PBPT9XJS1Q
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is K8XZY5AVGJ
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is 9RVAE332OU
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is BQLFXWTSAF
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is OFC4FRWO2A
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is QNGCSLQLKC
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is ZE9JCOYZ8N
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013
Neur0t0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2013, 17:16   #1929
Senior - BHPian
 
manishalive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,424
Thanked: 703 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neur0t0xin View Post
Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is PBPT9XJS1Q
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013
Thanks I used this one for a discount on ebay.
manishalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2013, 19:26   #1930
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,229
Thanked: 416 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have the following detailing products that I can give to any interested person.

1. Meguiars Ultimate Polish (about half bottle)
2. Washdrops Waterless wash

I recently got my car cQuartz coated from Ultimate Detailerz and these products are not needed anymore hence giving them away (I picked up Ultima Waterless Wash for all my detailing needs from them.)

Interested person can PM me. You'll have to come and pick them up (so this invitation is limited to Bangaloreans only.)
joslicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2013, 06:16   #1931
BHPian
 
BraveArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chennai\Kuwait
Posts: 169
Thanked: 409 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neur0t0xin View Post
Sharing the ebay gift vouchers received for online recharge for vodafone ;
Discount of either 7% or Rs 750(which ever is less)

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is K8XZY5AVGJ
Validity: 28 Jun, 2013 - 30 Sep, 2013
I just used the second code.
Thanks
BraveArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2013, 07:15   #1932
BHPian
 
abishek2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 352
Thanked: 160 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
I have the following detailing products that I can give to any interested person.

1. Meguiars Ultimate Polish (about half bottle)
2. Washdrops Waterless wash

I recently got my car cQuartz coated from Ultimate Detailerz and these products are not needed anymore hence giving them away (I picked up Ultima Waterless Wash for all my detailing needs from them.)

Interested person can PM me. You'll have to come and pick them up (so this invitation is limited to Bangaloreans only.)
I want it definitely but would take maybe 2 weeks to come to banglore next.
abishek2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2013, 08:50   #1933
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,457
Thanked: 3,614 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
I have the following detailing products that I can give to any interested person.

1. Meguiars Ultimate Polish (about half bottle)
2. Washdrops Waterless wash

I recently got my car cQuartz coated from Ultimate Detailerz and these products are not needed anymore hence giving them away (I picked up Ultima Waterless Wash for all my detailing needs from them.)

Interested person can PM me. You'll have to come and pick them up (so this invitation is limited to Bangaloreans only.)
Oops! Missed this post.

Put me second in line for them products
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2013, 14:44   #1934
Senior - BHPian
 
fiat_tarun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pune / Mysore
Posts: 1,113
Thanked: 582 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Guys, I have a Dish TV Set top box in case anybody wants it. It is just the Set top box + remote. There is no dish antenna, etc.

This was used with a multi apartment dish, so I have only the receiver left.

Pickup from Chennai.
fiat_tarun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2013, 18:42   #1935
BHPian
 
sajusherief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 175
Thanked: 78 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I think this is a 7% discount voucher.

Thank you for making online payment.Your eBay India gift Voucher code is APBK5GT5J9 voucher validity is 30-SEP-13. visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon
sajusherief is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A friend & Fellow BHPian passes away! Nitin Shifting gears 60 28th December 2009 21:26
Want to improve your FE - give you car some dimples! CrackedHead Shifting gears 4 5th November 2009 11:00
NHC:We want it,We will give it,We can't give it,Again,We have it,Will give it ,Got it joecherian Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 18 6th April 2009 19:50
Free Software Giveaway satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 38 7th March 2009 00:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks