Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2014, 17:03   #2341
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NH209
Posts: 1,607
Thanked: 700 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, Have three CRT monitors in working condition to give away. I stay in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Pick up from home or somewhere close by preferred.
I can make use of this offer. Just 1 monitor is enough. Will PM you
ramzsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 18:50   #2342
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,381
Thanked: 405 Times
Default

Hi,

I have a Logitech 5.1 PC Speaker System in working condition. It must be around 4 years old. 2 Front Surrounds, 2 Rear Surrounds, 1 Centre and 1 Woofer. I have used it with my TV but felt the need for some more thump. Connected it with PC and its sounds better on PC rather than TV. If anyone wants, they can pick it up from the below location.

Link Road, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai. I am 5 minutes away from Inorbit Mall / Hypercity.

Please quote me when replying. Thanks.

Cheers,
Raj

The above speaker system has been claimed by ///RMan. Incase he fails to pick it up, i'll inform the next person in chain. Thanks.

Last edited by moralfibre : 3rd June 2014 at 12:33. Reason: Back to back posts.
Desmosedici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 19:17   #2343
DWC
BHPian
 
DWC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 188
Thanked: 121 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Hi,

I have a Logitech 5.1 PC Speaker System in working condition. It must be around 4 years old. 2 Front Surrounds, 2 Rear Surrounds, 1 Centre and 1 Woofer. I have used it with my TV but felt the need for some more thump. Connected it with PC and its sounds better on PC rather than TV. If anyone wants, they can pick it up from the below location.

Link Road, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai. I am 5 minutes away from Inorbit Mall / Hypercity.

Please quote me when replying. Thanks.

Cheers,
Raj
Hey Raj, can you keep it for me please? I can come and pick it up tomorrow evening or over the weekend. Cheers.

Edit: Just saw your reply. Too little, too late!

Last edited by DWC : 29th May 2014 at 19:18.
DWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 19:20   #2344
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,381
Thanked: 405 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC View Post
Hey Raj, can you keep it for me please? I can come and pick it up tomorrow evening or over the weekend. Cheers.

Edit: Just saw your reply. Too little, too late!
Hi DWC, If its not picked up by ///RMan for some reason, i shall inform you for sure. Thanks.
Desmosedici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 20:33   #2345
BHPian
 
mashmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 348
Thanked: 110 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, Have three CRT monitors in working condition to give away. I stay in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Pick up from home or somewhere close by preferred.

Could you let me know the sizes of these?
mashmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 23:07   #2346
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,504
Thanked: 3,513 Times
Default

Got these two NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express graphic cards to give away. Can be used in SLi. I had used it before putting it in my Dad's PC, but have replaced with ATI Radeon series.

Common meeting point desirable for pickup.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1401385023212.jpg  

IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2014, 00:48   #2347
BHPian
 
searchingheaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KDCA-KDFW-VOBL
Posts: 320
Thanked: 1,346 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Got these two NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express graphic cards to give away. Can be used in SLi. I had used it before putting it in my Dad's PC, but have replaced with ATI Radeon series.

Common meeting point desirable for pickup.
I would like to pick them up for my brother. Can you please book it for me??4

Though i stay at RR Nagar, i can pick it up from any location suitable to you.

Last edited by searchingheaven : 30th May 2014 at 01:07.
searchingheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2014, 07:31   #2348
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,504
Thanked: 3,513 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
I would like to pick them up for my brother. Can you please book it for me??4

Though i stay at RR Nagar, i can pick it up from any location suitable to you.
Roger that. Two hot cards coming right up

Will share meeting place via PM.
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2014, 07:33   #2349
BHPian
 
searchingheaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: KDCA-KDFW-VOBL
Posts: 320
Thanked: 1,346 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Roger that. Two hot cards coming right up

Will share meeting place via PM.
Thanks a lot for that.. Looking forward to meeting up with you.
searchingheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2014, 14:46   #2350
BHPian
 
pareshraheja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 158
Thanked: 69 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, Have three CRT monitors in working condition to give away. I stay in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Pick up from home or somewhere close by preferred.
Sorry for the delayed reply guys, was stuck up with some work. The monitors have already been blocked for Dilip (redrage).

Although I do have some CPU cabinets also with me for give away's. Please do let me know if anyone wants them
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20140530_144231.jpg  

pareshraheja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2014, 18:04   #2351
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 649
Thanked: 988 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Hi,

I have a Logitech 5.1 PC Speaker System in working condition. It must be around 4 years old. 2 Front Surrounds, 2 Rear Surrounds, 1 Centre and 1 Woofer. I have used it with my TV but felt the need for some more thump. Connected it with PC and its sounds better on PC rather than TV. If anyone wants, they can pick it up from the below location.

Link Road, Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai. I am 5 minutes away from Inorbit Mall / Hypercity.

Please quote me when replying. Thanks.

Cheers,
Raj
Was nice meeting you Raj.
Thanks for the system.
Works like a charm

Cheers
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2014, 18:47   #2352
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,381
Thanked: 405 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
Was nice meeting you Raj.
Thanks for the system.
Works like a charm

Cheers
You are welcome buddy. Glad you are enjoying it.

Cheers,
Raj
Desmosedici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2014, 12:05   #2353
BHPian
 
sabsubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 259
Thanked: 39 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have an Hyundai i10 dash cover which I do not require now since I have sold the car. Since the old model Hyundai i10 dash was beige in color, I had purchased it to cover the dash in order to minimize the glare from the dash on to the windshield. If anyone needs it then please PM me. Thanks.
sabsubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2014, 10:52   #2354
BHPian
 
AKi10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 29
Thanked: 20 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabsubs View Post
I have an Hyundai i10 dash cover which I do not require now since I have sold the car. Since the old model Hyundai i10 dash was beige in color, I had purchased it to cover the dash in order to minimize the glare from the dash on to the windshield. If anyone needs it then please PM me. Thanks.
Hi,

Can I get the Dash Cover. I have a few scratches on my i10 Dashboard, guess I can hide them with these.

Regards,
Alex
AKi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2014, 11:30   #2355
BHPian
 
sabsubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 259
Thanked: 39 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKi10 View Post
Hi,

Can I get the Dash Cover. I have a few scratches on my i10 Dashboard, guess I can hide them with these.

Regards,
Alex
Hi Alex, sure. Could you please PM me your mobile number. We can meet up and I can give you the cover. Thanks.
sabsubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A friend & Fellow BHPian passes away! Nitin Shifting gears 60 28th December 2009 21:26
Want to improve your FE - give you car some dimples! CrackedHead Shifting gears 4 5th November 2009 11:00
NHC:We want it,We will give it,We can't give it,Again,We have it,Will give it ,Got it joecherian Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 18 6th April 2009 19:50
Free Software Giveaway satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 38 7th March 2009 00:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks