Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 31st December 2014, 17:30   #2551
BHPian

Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have an One Plus One Indian invite to share. Anyone require the same, please PM me with your email id. Expires in less than 48 hours. First PM will get the invite on mail.

Note :
BHP'ian Naveenroy had gifted me an invite couple of weeks back through this forum, so giving it back to the same forum when i got a free invite.
bnzjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 17:41   #2552
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
I have an One Plus One Indian invite to share. Anyone require the same, please PM me with your email id. Expires in less than 48 hours. First PM will get the invite on mail.

Note :
BHP'ian Naveenroy had gifted me an invite couple of weeks back through this forum, so giving it back to the same forum when i got a free invite.
PM'd you with my email id. Thanks in advance.
extreme_torque is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 18:15   #2553
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post

Note :
BHP'ian "mroptimist" claimed it first and am sharing the same with him.

@extreme_torque, @saurabhkum, @prakhar1998 - You were late by few mins. Will share the invites in the coming weeks as i am due to get 2-3 more invites as part of my OPO purchase.

Last edited by bnzjon : 31st December 2014 at 18:28.
bnzjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 20:30   #2554
BHPian

I have gotten an OnePlus One - 64 GB Sandstone Black, invite to share. Anyone require the same, please PM me with your email id. Expires in less than 24 hours.
This is the international one, this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

Last edited by neofromcapone : 31st December 2014 at 20:31. Reason: More Details added
neofromcapone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 20:46   #2555
BHPian

I have a hyundai i20's left headlight to give away.
It is of 2013 i20 and it is scratchless.
197Horses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2015, 18:22   #2556
BHPian

Set of four wheelcaps from my Swift Vxi, 2008. Used for about 1k km and has minor scratches. PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20140219_001.jpg  

Roy.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2015, 20:05   #2557
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
Set of four wheelcaps from my Swift Vxi, 2008. Used for about 1k km and has minor scratches. PM me if interested.
Would like to reserve these. Sent you a pm.
arjithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2015, 10:49   #2558
BHPian

I've a dying Netgear wireless router WGT624 - I'm not sure if it's the adapter that's dying or the router itself. You might want to investigate/fix it yourself or use for parts.

I also have a Motorola Droid Pro that I put on classifieds but would rather give it away since it has a couple of issues. Charger not included.

Pickup from Madhapur (inorbit mall) mon-fri 9-5. Whoever comes first for pick up will get it.

Name:  31JJ31LSOSL._SX450_.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  8.1 KB
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-rootthemotoroladroidpro.jpg

I also have a BPL Sanyo Worldspace receiver that I plan to dump into the e-waste bin on Monday. If you want it for whatever reason, you may have it.

Name:  bpldiva.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  7.5 KB
hellmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2015, 11:11   #2559
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
I've a dying Netgear wireless router WGT624 - I'm not sure if it's the adapter that's dying or the router itself. You might want to investigate/fix it yourself or use for parts.

I also have a Motorola Droid Pro that I put on classifieds but would rather give it away since it has a couple of issues. Charger not included.

Pickup from Madhapur (inorbit mall) mon-fri 9-5. Whoever comes first for pick up will get it.

Attachment 1323689
Attachment 1323690

lock that wireless Router and motorola droid pro for me, please!
pm'ed you!

Last edited by poised2drive : 3rd January 2015 at 11:14.
poised2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2015, 16:49   #2560
BHPian

Giving away these:

1. Frontech 8port Hub with adapter - still works.
2. ZTE ADSL Modem (doesn't have WiFi) with adapter - works.
3. Photophone HotShot camera (used film roll or whatever it's called) - worked last time used.

Collect from Madhapur opp Inorbit mall Mon-Fri 9-5. Item goes to whoever comes first.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150103_164433.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150103_164515.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150103_164454.jpg
Old 3rd January 2015, 17:51   #2561
BHPian

I have a Old Maruti ALTO Parcel Tray and a Rear Door Tray for fitting speakers for immediate giveaway.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150103_132858526.jpg  

sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 07:31   #2562
BHPian

Guys, I have a OnePlus One Indian invite. Pls PM me in case anyone wants to buy. Giveaway on FIFO.
abhjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 08:45   #2563
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhjain View Post
Guys, I have a OnePlus One Indian invite. Pls PM me in case anyone wants to buy. Giveaway on FIFO.
Have send you a pm, pls send it to me. Thanks in advance
saurabhkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 12:25   #2564
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post

I also have a Motorola Droid Pro that I put on classifieds but would rather give it away since it has a couple of issues.

Attachment 1323691
Thanks for the Phone and the Router.

It was nice meeting a Bhpian in the real world !
Hope we could catch up some other time !
poised2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 18:58   #2565
BHPian

HYDERABAD:

Giving away an Intex 2.1 speaker system that still works:

Name:  subwoofer212000b.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  27.0 KB

Plus, a bunch of Brilliant Tutorials + TIME material for CAT and MBA studies - books from 2006-2007.

Pickup from Tarnaka. PM for pickup info.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by poised2drive View Post
Thanks for the Phone and the Router.

It was nice meeting a Bhpian in the real world !
Hope we could catch up some other time !
Very pleased to meet you too!