Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2010, 11:21   #601
BHPian
 
garry.brant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Posts: 291
Thanked: 21 Times
Default Sony Sub with open enclusure

Hi,
I have a 12" Sony SUB with open enclosure(no glass), anyone who wants it can call me or send SMS at 9650444336
garry.brant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2010, 11:26   #602
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,605
Thanked: 193 Times
Default

Hey Garry can you post some pics of the same for reference.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2010, 11:59   #603
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 613
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
Hi,
I have a 12" Sony SUB with open enclosure(no glass), anyone who wants it can call me or send SMS at 9650444336
Sent you a SMS. can I have this sub for my Gypsy?

Nitin
ntomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2010, 12:22   #604
Senior - BHPian
 
deky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 1,192
Thanked: 1,029 Times
Default

I have one of those USB wireless FM modulators that I do not use. If some one is passing Jaipur or is in Jaipur can pick it up from me.

Kindly send me a pm if interested

Regards
deky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2010, 00:49   #605
A.R
BHPian
 
A.R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 150
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Guys,

1) I have a household item to giveaway - a Wet Grinder! Its some years old, floor tilting model, not being used now. I have no idea what to do with it. Do let me know if any of you or somebody you know needs it.

2) A decade+ old Philips single casette-FM player, Red-Black combi, working condition, currently packed.

Cheers, AR
A.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2010, 09:47   #606
Senior - BHPian
 
deky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 1,192
Thanked: 1,029 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deky View Post
I have one of those USB wireless FM modulators that I do not use. If some one is passing Jaipur or is in Jaipur can pick it up from me.

Kindly send me a pm if interested

Regards
Guys, one of the members has already pm'ed me to keep it for him so its no longer unavailable now.

Thanks
deky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2010, 14:00   #607
BHPian
 
pradipk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 213
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R View Post
Guys,

1) I have a household item to giveaway - a Wet Grinder! Its some years old, floor tilting model, not being used now. I have no idea what to do with it. Do let me know if any of you or somebody you know needs it.

2) A decade+ old Philips single casette-FM player, Red-Black combi, working condition, currently packed.

Cheers, AR
Hi,
I just PMed you. please revert.

Thanks,
Pradip.
pradipk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2010, 11:55   #608
BHPian
 
Seek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 171
Thanked: 184 Times
Default baby cot to give away!

I have a wrought-iron baby cot that we used for our son very sparingly (for less than 1 week) a few years back. It has been lying dismantled and packed since then. It measures about 3 ft * 2 ft or so when fully setup and has accompanying mattresses. All parts, nuts bolts are intact.

Anyone interested in picking it up from me in Chennai can PM or SMS me 9790973419. It will be available only till 24th since I am shifting residences.
Seek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 15:52   #609
BHPian
 
garry.brant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Posts: 291
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer View Post
Sent you a SMS. can I have this sub for my Gypsy?

Nitin
Yes , sure, it was booked by someone from banglore however due to shipping charges he changed his mind, give me call and i would let u know where to pick it up from...
garry.brant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 17:17   #610
BHPian
 
AbdulRahmanM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 166
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
I have a wrought-iron baby cot that we used for our son very sparingly (for less than 1 week) a few years back. It has been lying dismantled and packed since then. It measures about 3 ft * 2 ft or so when fully setup and has accompanying mattresses. All parts, nuts bolts are intact.

Anyone interested in picking it up from me in Chennai can PM or SMS me 9790973419. It will be available only till 24th since I am shifting residences.

I have taken the cot and also a lovely baby chair, thanks a lot seek
AbdulRahmanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2010, 21:55   #611
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 594
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

I have 4 "Free Ticket" Coupon (base fare) from Spice jet
Wanna use them please PM me. Will send the detailed email which i have received from them
Condition from clear trip is

To avail your "free ticket" you need to book before 31st July, and the date of travel should be atleast 30 days from the date of redeeming the coupon
aka_iitd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 11:14   #612
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 594
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_iitd View Post
I have 4 "Free Ticket" Coupon (base fare) from Spice jet
Wanna use them please PM me. Will send the detailed email which i have received from them
Condition from clear trip is

To avail your "free ticket" you need to book before 31st July, and the date of travel should be atleast 30 days from the date of redeeming the coupon
Two request hence divided the coupon 2 each
Offer stands to close
aka_iitd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 11:31   #613
BHPian
 
Arkin evoisrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: KA03; AP02
Posts: 680
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

I have a 2007 Philips GoGear that I no longer use. It has a black lit screen, 1gb memory and runs on a AAA cell.
PM me.
Arkin evoisrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 12:00   #614
BHPian
 
Chipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Trivandrum, Thrissur
Posts: 159
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Hi Arkin Evoisrevo, I would love to hve the GoGear. Have PM'd you.

Thanks,
Chipz
Chipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 13:33   #615
BHPian
 
Arkin evoisrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: KA03; AP02
Posts: 680
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz View Post
Hi Arkin Evoisrevo, I would love to hve the GoGear. Have PM'd you.

Thanks,
Chipz
aka iitd contacted me 1st, you Chipz 2nd and Shamanth, 6th. I honestly didn't expect so many PMs! I shall decide and let everyone know tomorrow.
Arkin evoisrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A friend & Fellow BHPian passes away! Nitin Shifting gears 60 28th December 2009 21:26
Want to improve your FE - give you car some dimples! CrackedHead Shifting gears 4 5th November 2009 11:00
NHC:We want it,We will give it,We can't give it,Again,We have it,Will give it ,Got it joecherian Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 18 6th April 2009 19:50
Free Software Giveaway satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 38 7th March 2009 00:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:49.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks