Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2012, 13:22   #1216
BHPian
 
mannubhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 409
Thanked: 285 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
At the time I posted, the order on this thread showed IronH4WK second but the thread posts were reordered after antorquetik's post was approved so no confusion

Here's the final list sorted on timestamp:
Bottle Jack
#1 infotech58
#2 antorquetik
#3 IronH4WK
#4 PAVAN KADAM (via PM)
#5 condor
#6 audioholic
#7 funkykar

infotech58 has mentioned he will be asking a friend to pick it up from me, will let you guys know if there's any change. The bottle jack seems to be very popular
Adding my self to the lottery for the jack.

NPV, to be fairer to the contenders, I think you should consider the car they use too.

I use an XUV, and this would surely help
mannubhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 14:39   #1217
Distinguished - BHPian
 
dhanushs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bathery/BLR
Posts: 3,428
Thanked: 3,981 Times
Default

I have two jeeps with no Jack. So, I guess I deserve it the most?

Just kidding. In case all of the above fails to collect it within the time frame, I'll be happy to have it.
dhanushs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 15:55   #1218
BHPian
 
arvindmanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: KA01
Posts: 300
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

I have received 200rs off on eBay purchase below is the code.

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before 28th Aug 2012
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online banks
transfer / credit card
Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information FAQs;
Code:
CM9042YZEM
Offer valid on first come first serve

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

Last edited by arvindmanju : 22nd August 2012 at 16:04.
arvindmanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 16:34   #1219
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
I have received 200rs off on eBay purchase below is the code.

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before 28th Aug 2012
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online banks
transfer / credit card
Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information FAQs;
Code:
CM9042YZEM
Offer valid on first come first serve

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items
Hi Aravind,

can i use the gift coupon
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 18:45   #1220
BHPian
 
arvindmanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: KA01
Posts: 300
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER

Hi Aravind,

can i use the gift coupon
Speedy-Racet Yes please you can use it. It was posted here for needy person to make use of the offer.

Regards,
Arvind

Last edited by arvindmanju : 22nd August 2012 at 18:56.
arvindmanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 18:56   #1221
BHPian
 
Parthasarathig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pothole-city
Posts: 887
Thanked: 488 Times
Default

Hello
Ive a 3m car care discount coupon of 250rs to give away. I got it during sunfilm removal. Its valid till 31st August so any takers?

I can give it only in bangalore and can be picked up from my residence or some nearby place.

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Regards.
Parthasarathig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 19:19   #1222
BHPian
 
optimist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 221
Thanked: 82 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Hello
Ive a 3m car care discount coupon of 250rs to give away. I got it during sunfilm removal. Its valid till 31st August so any takers?

I can give it only in bangalore and can be picked up from my residence or some nearby place.

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Regards.
Can I have it please? I'm getting my car polished as it's got spray residue from a factory painting regularly. Sigh. Thanks. PM me your location.

Last edited by optimist : 22nd August 2012 at 19:21.
optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 19:21   #1223
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,606
Thanked: 196 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
I have received 200rs off on eBay purchase below is the code.

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before 28th Aug 2012
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online banks
transfer / credit card
Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information FAQs;
Code:
CM9042YZEM
Offer valid on first come first serve

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items
Please let me know if Speed racer doesn't uses it, will be glad to avail the offer as i have an immediate purchase lined up
BTW it won't work with any other Ebay A/c apart from yours, so how can it be redeemed?
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 19:50   #1224
BHPian
 
Parthasarathig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pothole-city
Posts: 887
Thanked: 488 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimist

Can I have it please? I'm getting my car polished as it's got spray residue from a factory painting regularly. Sigh. Thanks. PM me your location.
Yes sir, keeping the voucher for you. Here is the pic of the same.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_194946.png
Views: 597
Size:  458.8 KB

Regards.
Parthasarathig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 19:51   #1225
BHPian
 
arvindmanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: KA01
Posts: 300
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12

Please let me know if Speed racer doesn't uses it, will be glad to avail the offer as i have an immediate purchase lined up
BTW it won't work with any other Ebay A/c apart from yours, so how can it be redeemed?
Oh I am not aware if it's account specific. Just give a try with the code. If its account specific I will help you.
I am not sure if Speed racer has used it.
arvindmanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 19:58   #1226
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
Speedy-Racet Yes please you can use it. It was posted here for needy person to make use of the offer.

Regards,
Arvind
Hi Aravind,

i tried to use it but it throws a message that this coupon was issued to a different ID and i cannot use it with my id.

can you book the item on my behalf will send a PM with the item description and address

Last edited by SPEEDY_RACER : 22nd August 2012 at 20:00.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 20:17   #1227
BHPian
 
arvindmanju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: KA01
Posts: 300
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER

Hi Aravind,

i tried to use it but it throws a message that this coupon was issued to a different ID and i cannot use it with my id.

can you book the item on my behalf will send a PM with the item description and address
I can do that just PM me the details.
arvindmanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 20:32   #1228
BHPian
 
Parthasarathig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pothole-city
Posts: 887
Thanked: 488 Times
Default

Hello friends
Here is another ebay coupon from my side. For samsung mobiles. 2000rs off. Here is the pic as im on mobile.


Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_202907.png
Views: 605
Size:  133.2 KB



Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_202957.png
Views: 581
Size:  161.9 KB


And another 200rs discount coupon
Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_203023.png
Views: 579
Size:  112.8 KB

Cheers
Parthasarathig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 21:08   #1229
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,606
Thanked: 196 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
Oh I am not aware if it's account specific. Just give a try with the code. If its account specific I will help you.
I am not sure if Speed racer has used it.
Yes it is, displays the same message as Speed racer mentioned. Anyways do let me know if speed racer doesn't uses it.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2012, 21:29   #1230
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 392
Thanked: 157 Times
Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Aravind,

i tried to use it but it throws a message that this coupon was issued to a different ID and i cannot use it with my id.

can you book the item on my behalf will send a PM with the item description and address
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
I can do that just PM me the details.
Details sent...
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A friend & Fellow BHPian passes away! Nitin Shifting gears 60 28th December 2009 21:26
Want to improve your FE - give you car some dimples! CrackedHead Shifting gears 4 5th November 2009 11:00
NHC:We want it,We will give it,We can't give it,Again,We have it,Will give it ,Got it joecherian Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 18 6th April 2009 19:50
Free Software Giveaway satish_appasani Gadgets, Computers & Software 38 7th March 2009 00:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:29.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks