Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 23rd August 2012, 16:01   #1231
BHPian

Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Not sure if anyone will be interested. However, I have the stock speakers (4 nos.) of my Punto and I would like to give them if anyone is interested.

I can give it within Hyderabad - either they can pick from my home or it can be collected from a nearby location.
punto_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 16:09   #1232
BHPian

Default Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by punto_ View Post
Not sure if anyone will be interested. However, I have the stock speakers (4 nos.) of my Punto and I would like to give them if anyone is interested.

I can give it within Hyderabad - either they can pick from my home or it can be collected from a nearby location.

Hi Punto
stock speakers (4 nos.) - book it for me pls...sent you a pm

Last edited by rajismine : 23rd August 2012 at 16:11.
rajismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 16:21   #1233
BHPian

Sure, I will give them for you rajismine :-)
Sent you PM.
punto_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2012, 22:28   #1234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontoo View Post
Hi!
I have the OE fabric seat covers of my skoda rapid. I intend to give it away as I got leather sat covers fitted the very first day.
If interested, PM me pls.
Thanks

kontoo, please may i have these skoda seat covers if still available. thanks . pls sms your address to my cell 98451-94814 . i shall meet you and collect the same.

audioholic and funkycar, thanks for emailing PMs. the sincere man who washes my car asked for them the same evening. they are his pets now. i will remember and first contact both of you next time there is another kitten litter.
vinay kamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 10:38   #1235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
kontoo, please may i have these skoda seat covers if still available. thanks . pls sms your address to my cell 98451-94814 . i shall meet you and collect the same.

audioholic and funkycar, thanks for emailing PMs. the sincere man who washes my car asked for them the same evening. they are his pets now. i will remember and first contact both of you next time there is another kitten litter.

thank you immensely srikanth!
vinay kamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 10:59   #1236
BHPian

I have a MDF parcel tray for Santro Xing with Kenwood speakers. If anyone interested, can pick it from Velachery, Chennai
madbullram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 22:03   #1237
Senior - BHPian

@madbullram : I would like to take it. I have sent you a PM on the same.
longhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 22:57   #1238
BHPian

Have a good quality MDF tray with 6 * 9 speakers cut out for alto.

its lying around with me since upgrade. its a high quality one , if anybody wants it , i will be happy to extend a helping hand !!

Please PM
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 02:28   #1239
Senior - BHPian

I have a set of Creative 2.1 speakers to give away as well as a bunch of vanity plates I picked up when I was a kid. The items are in Powai, Mumbai.
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 07:38   #1240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
I have a set of Creative 2.1 speakers to give away as well as a bunch of vanity plates I picked up when I was a kid. The items are in Powai, Mumbai.
Are you willing to ship it, can bear the shipping cost.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 08:41   #1241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Sent you a PM. I'm in Pune but my friend can pick it up from your place. (If I make it to the list) He's travelling to Pune this weekend.
SankalpDesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 11:08   #1242
BHPian

I have a Camera Backpack (Camera Backpack SPECIAL CANVAS MATERIAL BIG JUMBO SIZE Appx 20-22 " from outside | eBay) for reference. Not exactly same but similar concept. Got it as a gift but haven't used it till date.

No Shipping. You need to pick it up from Delhi.

Cheers...
The_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 11:10   #1243
BHPian

Cool Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post
I have a Camera Backpack (Camera Backpack SPECIAL CANVAS MATERIAL BIG JUMBO SIZE Appx 20-22 " from outside | eBay) for reference. Not exactly same but similar concept. Got it as a gift but haven't used it till date.

Cheers...
Please book it for me, if possible.

EDIT: I may not be the best person to make full use of this bag. So please keep this for the next person. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers!
Irish

Last edited by Irish : 30th August 2012 at 11:15.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 11:45   #1244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post

Cheers...
If Irish does not want it, can I have it please? I'll get it collected from your place. It'd be useful for my cam.
wanderer4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 11:53   #1245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 View Post
If Irish does not want it, can I have it please? I'll get it collected from your place. It'd be useful for my cam.
Reserved for Wanderer 4X4
The_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote