Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd March 2009, 17:21   #121
BANNED

You Start screaming when someone leans on your car even if your car has a really really Dusty cover on it.

Your Friends get pissed as you scream all of a sudden as you saw an Old Fiat in some buliding somewhere or saw some exotic import a kilometer away!

Your friends get pissed as you turn around to see and photograph that car.

Your Friends get really pissed if they are tryin to set you up with someone and how you continue talking to that chic about the how the stock exhaust has been replaced with a free Flow exhaust...and then explain what a Free Flow Exhaust is.

Your Friends get pissed as You roll down your window next to a Fiat on the Raod and explain the guy about the FCCCI or ask em if thy wanna sell their car.

Your Friends get annoyed as you rev the car at the signal just as you want to listen to your sweet sounding exhaust.

Your Friends get pissed as your exhast is soooo loud that they cant sleep in the back seat during long journeys.

Your Friends get embarassed as your car has a Big Stripe on the bnnet and a huge exhaust and it attracts alot of unnecessary attention at a party.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE TRUE STORIES!!!

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 22nd March 2009 at 17:23.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2009, 22:47   #122
BANNED

and the best thing is that you feel the feelings of your car and you talk to your car. isn't it!!!
monty9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2009, 23:01   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
and the best thing is that you feel the feelings of your car and you talk to your car. isn't it!!!
Sure do ! Remember the cute lil car Herbie (53) who always had a mind of his own ?? And feelings !
kannan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 09:06   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
You Start screaming when someone leans on your car even if your car has a really really Dusty cover on it.

Your Friends get pissed as you scream all of a sudden as you saw an Old Fiat in some buliding somewhere or saw some exotic import a kilometer away!

Your friends get pissed as you turn around to see and photograph that car.

Your Friends get really pissed if they are tryin to set you up with someone and how you continue talking to that chic about the how the stock exhaust has been replaced with a free Flow exhaust...and then explain what a Free Flow Exhaust is.

Your Friends get pissed as You roll down your window next to a Fiat on the Raod and explain the guy about the FCCCI or ask em if thy wanna sell their car.

Your Friends get annoyed as you rev the car at the signal just as you want to listen to your sweet sounding exhaust.

Your Friends get pissed as your exhast is soooo loud that they cant sleep in the back seat during long journeys.

Your Friends get embarassed as your car has a Big Stripe on the bnnet and a huge exhaust and it attracts alot of unnecessary attention at a party.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE TRUE STORIES!!!
I second your thoughts,especially the first four.Only difference is that in my case its my wife and in your case its your friend
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 22:09   #125
BHPian

My friends get all worked up when its winter and I refuse to budge without warming up the car. They want me to put the heater on an start driving immediately.
At parking lots I usually park away from other cars meaning people have to walk more. Another point for cribbing!
equinox22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 22:36   #126
Team-BHP Support

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...umps-5-km.html (Bangalore Road with 25 humps in 5 Km !)
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 00:16   #127
BHPian

Is it just me or Does anyone else talk to their car, tell them that you are sorry for ripping her or going over potholes that fast ?
muneemmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 00:42   #128
Senior - BHPian

you dread the mandatory services by the incompetent idiots at the ASC. You do it because you have to, and there is no choice
greenhorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 12:58   #129
BHPian

1. When you are engaging the first gear in a parking lot and moving an inch forward and your mom gets scared and yells " where are you going?".

2. No matter how extensively you got the car serviced, there is always something not rightly done.

3. There is always some or the other work/ upgrade to be done in the car.

4. You just can't take the fact that someone else's car is better than yours.

5. You want to kill the person who has Keyed your car.

Just a few things that irritate me!
babe_on_wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 14:52   #130
BHPian

A lot of common points!

A few more, maybe already repeated....

-How you always check out other cars and comment on what is good/bad to the ignorance of your co-passengers (friends/gf)
-How you always turn around to see a well maintained exotic as if it's a hot chick
-How in a mall u always end up checking put cars than women
-Watching another Uno, u wave and smile to the driver. (personal experience..we're a rare breed)

More to come....
prateekswarup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 14:58   #131
Senior - BHPian

You don't have events to take your car out to :(
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 16:03   #132
BHPian

muneem i sympathise completely.. i just have to thank her for the lovely drive at the end of the day. despite the chaos frustration and nearly getting backended...
oh and having your mom tell you "will you stop spreading your bug" just as an exotic or ffe ride goes past and everyone ive bugged turn to look or listen...

Spread the bug let the ffe be heard.

Last edited by valhallen.282 : 9th April 2009 at 16:05.
valhallen.282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 17:37   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Is it just me or Does anyone else talk to their car, tell them that you are sorry for ripping her or going over potholes that fast ?
Guilty of the above mentioned at several occasions :-).
sjcherian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 18:18   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post

Well what bother me most is when a friend has keyring or something which he/she is playing with while standing next to my car or bike, i just stop listening to what the person i saying & have my full concentration at the object
It has happened to me as well,now that you mention it.
And great sense of humor buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
It sucks being an enthusiast and caring about your car & bike because:

Other people always seem to SLAM your doors shut

You hear noises from your car that are invisible to others

You take days off work to sit with your car at its official services like you would if your kid was in a hospital

You save only to spend it on your vehicle

Your girlfriend/wife/lover get pissed when you go for a walk but refuse to let the vehicle out of your sight as someone may lean against it.

Your girlfriend/wife/lover get pissed when you tell her not to slam the door shut!

Your girlfriend/wife/lover get pissed when you can talk for hours about the vehicle you own, but if someone asks you what you love about her, you’re stuck for words.

The neighbour’s kids hate you because you yell at them for playing too close to the car

The valet hates you because you never let him park the car and so he misses out on the tip

Your friends whine and moan because you don’t valet and they have to walk to the Hotel/club, which cramps their style.
Good Lawd,how n Earth did I miss this??
One of the best in T-Bhp dude,and every single word is so very very true.
I salute you for the wonderful way you have made the points Rt.Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
You clean the car spending hours. After that you polish the car draining every drop of sweat.
Evening you go out and the rain starts to make all the road full of slush

You come out from some mall or eatry and see few ******** sitting on your car's bonnet. One of them standing, keeping one foot on the bumper.
Very true Rudra da.I couldn't ever put it in a better way than you.
ultimatechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 18:41   #135
BHPian

A few from my side as well if I may add:

How you feel like when the guy who washes your car every morning doesn't turn up suddenly for few days?

How it feels like when the day the car gets waxed and polished,and you know it can't be washed for few days and you go to the club in the evening and have to park it under a tree.Coming back you see numerous bird droppings on the hood and windshield?

How you feel when the mechanic whom you know and trust fully at the after sales service centre,has gone for a months leave?

When you spend a whole day from morning till late evening and get something fitted in your car at a high cost,and then after coming back home your wife/gf/lover looks at you incredulously,and asks you to hurry up,as she is getting late to go to her parents home?

Last edited by ultimatechamp : 15th April 2009 at 18:43.
ultimatechamp is offline   Reply With Quote