Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd February 2009, 17:33   #1
BHPian

Default Anybody Lost Money in The Frontier Group Fraud??

Hey guys, anyone here who had invested with the frontier group in bangalore and lost their money in the fraud that was reported in the newspaper's today?

I had invested some money in the service apartment scheme last year in Jan and got my payments regularly.Was shocked to read in today's paper that the company owner Sumanth Kumar Das just vanished with the money. I have been trying to call the person I was in contact with but her phone is switched off too. Thankfully, I recovered whatever my principal amount was and had;t deposited last month's cheque.

Dont know what to do since iam sitting here in Coorg.
princezahed is offline   Reply With Quote