Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 27th March 2009, 05:13   #1
BHPian

Default Whats with the Anonymity?

My fellow BHPians I am new to the forum so forgive my ignorance but what is with the anonymity on the forum?

I understand that you might not want to give your personal details like name, phone number , address etc but why remove the numbers from the cars?

I think if we leave the numbers on there some fellow BHPian might recognize it and holler at you. It will probably make us more connected.

This is just like the team bhp stickets the moment you see it on some car you know he is family.

Just my view point. What do you think?
Old 27th March 2009, 13:04   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hello,

Please refer to this discussion (Number plate "mosiac" in Images) for more information

Thread closed
Closed Thread