Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 30th April 2012, 11:32   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Brigade Gateway - Malleswaram, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolclouds View Post
Been to Sheraton Hotel few months back for a conference and to Orion mall on Saturday during its opening ceremony. The whole project looks excellent now.

Just curious to find North Star building mentioned in this project. Is it the same WTC?
(landed in this old t-bhp thread while googling for an image
Yes, Northstar is now WTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan666 View Post
Yes, it is the same building called World Trade Centre and it is currently also the tallest building in Bangalore. However, when I met some Brigade officials last fortnight, they said offices in that building were now occupied till the 12th floor only, the rest were still available for sale / rent.
That's not true, I have my office on the 22nd Floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
I had been to Gemini/F wing on Saturday to see my friend there, missed the orion mall opening ceremony by a few hours, saw some videos on that later, the project looks awesome, the lake in front of the mall/WTC is really nice since we spent some time walking/strolling around that place late in the night, some good lighting projects they have spent on it seems.
Welcome to my wing . The lighting in the entire enclave is well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_V View Post
The lake and the stroll area behind the mall are very welcome addition. The concept is public friendly with the aim of attracting casual public to the mall and provide a relaxing atmosphere. But they definitely need to keep smoking off limits here, though havent seen much smoking here.

But traffic is going to be mega problem once the mall opens fully with the Big Bazaar also nearby.
The entire enclave is supposed to be non smoking. Thankfully the traffic is manageable so far. Fingers crossed but once PVR is operational with its 11 screens, it will be a nightmare.
patron is offline   Reply With Quote