Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 25th August 2017, 17:04   #166
BHPian

Default Re: Which electric shaver/razor do you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
https://www.amazon.in/Generic-Willia...oginkenshoo-21

Hope you ordered the one shown on Amazon since the other doesn't look right. I bought it from the US for $5 and prefer it to the more expensive LAB Series oil that I had before.
Yeah. Bought this one only but from another seller on Amazon.
archat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2017, 14:58   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post

One final question - so far I clean the Philips shaver (it has three circular whirring heads) in running water after removing the blade section in toto as one piece. Am I supposed to dismantle the three circular blade sections to clean it or is warm fast running water good enough on the combined piece okay. Once I dismantled it and it took my quite some effort to refix it with the right alignments. Thanks in advance for you advice.
Glad to have helped. For daily cleaning, just washing it in toto under the tap is good enough. It is advisable to dismantle it and clean every part separately by removing the 3 blades and their covers about once or twice a month.
agambhandari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2017, 15:55   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by archat68 View Post
I too clean with running hot water and seems to be OK for me. Also, I use a shaving gel, so oil accumulation doesn't seem to be a problem. BTW, try the shaving gel I think you'll love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Glad to have helped. For daily cleaning, just washing it in toto under the tap is good enough. It is advisable to dismantle it and clean every part separately by removing the 3 blades and their covers about once or twice a month.
Thank you gentlemen for taking the trouble to answer my questions.....Narayan meets Norelco....and he lived happily ever after with his beautiful whirring electric shaver
V.Narayan is offline   Reply With Quote