Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 15th June 2009, 15:02   #46
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Anyway no where in the article it is said that he has confirmed to having sex with the maid...its only a source from somewhere who has said this...believe only 50% of what you hear and 25% of what u see.
It is indeed shocking, but there is always two sides to a story like this. We'll just have to wait and watch what develops.
Old 15th June 2009, 15:04   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50 View Post
lol
Now, did I say something funny? He indeed drives a BMW.
Old 15th June 2009, 15:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

Am watching the news right now and the update is that he's been sent to police custody till 18th June.

His wife came on the camera and said that he's a man of character..Well is it a stunt to save him and later screw his happiness or is it that he actually is a man of character??
Old 15th June 2009, 15:11   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag View Post
What car does he drive?
white porsche cayenne. dont know if it was rented
Old 15th June 2009, 15:18   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Why? You have other plans or what ?
Is this supposed to be funny or a genuine question? and confused.
Old 15th June 2009, 15:20   #51
Senior - BHPian

Mumbai Police: Shiney admits to rape

Rediff
Old 15th June 2009, 15:23   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Mumbai Police: Shiney admits to rape

Rediff
Rediff always sensationalizes everything. They always claim to have highly placed inside sources. Lets wait for others to confirm this.
Old 15th June 2009, 16:24   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Am watching the news right now and the update is that he's been sent to police custody till 18th June.

His wife came on the camera and said that he's a man of character..Well is it a stunt to save him and later screw his happiness or is it that he actually is a man of character??
She is indeed right -- he is a man of character -- loose character
Old 15th June 2009, 16:49   #54
Senior - BHPian

Ah! And we know what will happen. Just like a superhero called Salman Khan can get away with killing of some people due to reckless driving, this man will also be able to get away with impunity.

1) He has money, a thing that is God in India. He will pay some good amount to maid, threaten her and her family members, etc. and in court, the girl wont appear.

2) He can basically do anything he wants to do. He can also force the maid to lie that it was her fault.

Guys, remember one thing as far as India goes, " One can do anything, literally anything, if he/she has money along ". Remember the words of an actor in some movie with Shahrukh Khan ( preeti Zinta, Rani Mukherjee ) ? The words were " Aap ke aur hamare desh me ek bat hai, agar aap ke pas paise ho to aap kuch be kar sakte hain ".

I think I had enough of this disturbing news as all the newspapers in Gujarat are now focusing on Surat moving car Gangrape.

" Roads indicate culture of the nation ". We know what, as a nation, we are at the core.
Old 15th June 2009, 17:00   #55
Senior - BHPian

maybe he was on crack when he did it (don't know why but he looks drowsy in every pic that he appears in )
jokes apart.
Im guessing the maid(well she should be one hell of a maid!! Definitely not one of our local kanta bhen's ) did it for publicity and money of course.
Old 15th June 2009, 17:07   #56
Senior - BHPian

Since the person in question here is a celebrity, there are chances that it may not be a real rape. The maid, who may have connections with one of his enemies, might have lured him into *ex, and then she can always claim that it was a rape! Well, it is just a possibility.

If it is rape, it deserves the same amount of 'shock' no matter a celebrity or a common man does it. There's no rule that celebrities should be real nice people.
Old 15th June 2009, 17:10   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
maybe he was on crack when he did it (don't know why but he looks drowsy in every pic that he appears in )
jokes apart.
Im guessing the maid(well she should be one hell of a maid!! Definitely not one of our local kanta bhen's ) did it for publicity and money of course.

It may be also possible she might have seduced him and later for publicity gone to police station for lodging complaint. He cannot forcefully rape but might have consented her before doing the act. But, anybody can loose track anytime and this is the result. In our society only voice of girls are heard(whether it is divorce, home violence, rape etc) Nobody consider what leads men to do such kind of crime.

I still remember seducing voice of fake female journalist (when India TV launched) used to call Aman Yatan Varma (Indian Idol fame, Baghban) and later telecasting on TV all over the world.
Old 15th June 2009, 17:15   #58
Senior - BHPian

What does one attain at the end of the day? Didn't he think about his future if he gets caught? I am not saying that he did it; I am no one to judge that but if he's done it, he should be punished. However, if he's innocent, still his career gets doomed because of this. Has anyone heard about Aman Varma after that infamous case of his?
Old 15th June 2009, 17:44   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
This is one of the oldest tricks, where a "connected" person who wants something out of u will get someone to file such cases to harass you....happened to someone I know as they refused to vacate a house

Anyway no where in the article it is said that he has confirmed to having sex with the maid...its only a source from somewhere who has said this...believe only 50% of what you hear and 25% of what u see.

Exactly my thoughts as well.

I dont believe that there was only one servant at home with Shiny at that time.

Also the story of Shiny admitted to have done 'something' is also not true.

This thread has made it look like that team-bhp is looking for some TRP points.Please dont mind Mods but he is not proved guilty yet,these are just charges and we have often seen it happen many times more so in western countries(e.g.Kobe Bryant,a NBA player).

This website has maintained a very high standered/dignity so far and please do not start posting these types of sensational news and ruin the reputation.
We have most of our TV news channels to do 'this honour' and it suits to them very well.So let them do it rather then committing ourselves in it.

I request Mods to have a look at it.We can start it if its proved to be a rape.

BTW
1.if its consensual then having what Shiny is alleged to have had with his maid is equal to what we usuall have with our colleagues and other girls,whether we are married or not.

2.If its rape then the only punishment i demand is capital punishment.
Old 15th June 2009, 18:22   #60
Senior - BHPian

Some men never stop hunting.

And as far as his claim about his wife being a gift from god, I don't trust anything the stars say in interviews. Specially about their emotions and family.

OT, this goes very well with his character in "Sins".
Closed Thread