Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 29th August 2009, 23:55   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
That is because the Malls Pay them off per week or per month, or the mall is usually owned by a politician person.

And I did tell him that the video is being taken. He said, "Kya karneka hai karo, tum mera kuch nahi bighadega" (Do What you want. You cant do Jack to me!)
Wow, and we do celebrate Independence Day!
Its very shameful and makes me feel guilty that I am part of this nation.
It just gets bad.

Had the bad experience today.
I took my injured Baleno to one complex and parked the car legally. Me mom and sister were in one of the shops. Sister left for her friend's place and I came to baleno to get my mobile that I had forgotten in car.

As soon as I came out, I saw 4-5 people around Baleno. Two were cops. They were trying to take to tow the car and were behaving badly with the car, I mean putting foot on rear bumper.

I went there, simply hit the person who had his foot on Baleno's rear bumper. He was down and bleeding. The other one who tried to hit me was dealt with more force. The cops screamed at me. I thought of hitting them too, but sense prevails in me.
I told them that these bad guys are trying to steal and harm my car. Told them that I will take photographs for the same and claim that you were accompanying them too.

This eased the matter. In A'bad also my friend and I had similar exprience. Its safe to offer money and leave. Paid Rs. 100 for improper parking. Mom was with me so I never wanted to enter into further trouble, and yes, never got receipt for the money I paid. Called my friend who happens to know traffic police commissioner. All the issues were resolved in a minute. But never got Rs. 100 back or a receipt.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 29th August 2009 at 23:56.
aaggoswami is offline   Reply With Quote