Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 10th October 2009, 19:58   #1
BHPian

Exclamation Urgent: A friend stuck at Dwarka. Pls help if u can.

Hi guys,

This is kind of urgent request. I am a cyclist and a friend of ours from a cycling forum(from b'lore) BikesZone - Cycling • Index page. is stranded after loosing his stuff:

Hi,
Anyone from Dwarka or nearby. Shree (on a long tour) has lost everything, but for some 20rs or so. IF there is anyone who can help or has connections in the area, please call on 98807 07787. This is Deepak V Rao No. (also on Team-BHP)

Please check this forum for details.
BikesZone - Cycling • View topic - HELP NEEDED. Stranded cyclist.

I thought there couldnt be any better place than T-Bhp to find from all over india. Plz help if you can.

You may get in touch with Deepak Rao and he shall send in any funds to you. This is a genuine matter. But I have no more details.

Deepak is the person who will re-imburse you with any cash if that is needed. I shall post his number ASAP.

Request to Mods: This is genuine and urgent. So I am posting number. I am very much follower of this forum. Which is why I thought this would be the best place to seek urgent help. You may delete this post if and when the
matter is resolved. TY

Regards,
Renny

Last edited by matrix_ren : 10th October 2009 at 20:07.
Old 10th October 2009, 21:03   #2
BANNED

Which part of what state,city or area is Dwarka?

kindly update.
Old 10th October 2009, 22:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

1) Where is this place ? I think there is one area with such name in Delhi also and other is in Gujarat.

2) If its in Gujarat, ask him to get in touch with Dwarka temple trust. There he may get help.

EDIT : If its in Gujarat, ask him to get in touch with any travels office. If any of that travels agency has office in Gujarat, post here. If there is office, I can pay money in Vadodara branch that will get him some food and ticket. Once he is in Vadodara, it will be easier. Then we can arrange for necessary tickets to send him home.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 10th October 2009 at 22:07.
Old 10th October 2009, 22:09   #4
BHPian

Thank you all. Deepak has informed that all is well now. Shree is on his way home. Thank you once again.
He was touring gujurat Rajasthan and punjab regions.BikesZone - Cycling • View topic - Touring Parts of North India starting tomorrow

Regards,
Renny

You may close this discussion MOD.

Last edited by matrix_ren : 10th October 2009 at 22:11.
Old 10th October 2009, 22:38   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Which part of what state,city or area is Dwarka?

kindly update.
Dwarka is near Rajkot in Gujarath. Birth place of Lord Krisha.
Old 10th October 2009, 22:42   #6
Team-BHP Support

Thread Closed as requested
Closed Thread