Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 12th September 2016, 10:52   #16
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Any Good Honest Investment Advisor - Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Varies - if you specify an ARN code some cut of the investment may be assigned as advisor commission, in other cases there are flat fees
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
I pay around Rs 10000 annually + they make something as an agent. They do there own research and decide which funds invest in.
Thanks hserus and ajmat
NPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2016, 11:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Ajmat, hserus -do the guys you work with also help in tax planning? That's one area i need help with as well. Thank you for your help.
They can help but for really complex questions it would be better to consult an auditor. The guy I work with doesn't even do insurance broking - he suggests that they buy pure term plans online so no commission accrues to him, plus doesn't take any kickbacks from agents if they prefer to use offline purchase - which would be a conflict of interest. So I am sure that for any complex issue he will probably refer you to a good auditor.

For basic issues such as 80C / D / G, house property etc I am sure he can help, else search / post on this tbhp thread and see. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...rates-etc.html (All Income Tax Queries (refunds, disputes, rates etc...))
hserus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2016, 18:31   #18
BHPian

I have a different query. How can i find, evaluate and decide on a business or a startup. I am looking for something in Bangalore. I am a newbie in this area.
Any suggestions are welcome
devil_klm is offline   Reply With Quote